Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
For the Feed the Future Resilience in Northern Ghana Systems Strengthening, Abt Associates is looking for a qualified Learning and Data Specialist.
The main goal of this activity is to make it easier for everyone to deal with poor nutrition and low resilience in northern Ghana. Feed the Future Resilience in Northern Ghana Systems Strengthening will lead to long-term improvements in how local services are delivered. This will help improve the nutrition and resilience of about 85,000 women of childbearing age and children under the age of five in a way that can be measured.
Location: The office for the job will be in Tamale, Ghana.
Under the direction of the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Director, the Learning and Data Specialist is in charge of keeping systems in place to store program monitoring data in a way that is regular, safe, and useful. This could include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Make and follow rules for how to manage data well.
- Then, Create methods for quality data collection to make sure that the data is sufficient, accurate, and valid.
- Create and use safe and effective ways to handle and analyze data, paying attention to all technical details.
- Also, Set up rules and procedures for sharing data with higher-ups, outside stakeholders, etc.
- Help people use data systems every day and make sure they follow the law and company standards.
- Moreover, Help when needed with reports and getting data.
- Monitoring and analyzing information and data systems and judging how well they work to find ways to improve them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Make sure that digital databases and archives are safe from data loss and security breaches.
- Fix problems with data and give permission for maintenance or changes.
- Additionally, Make sure the steps for entering data are done correctly and on time.
- Other tasks as needed.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s degree and 9 years of relevant work experience or Master’s degree and 6 years of experience.
- Degree in computer science, statistics, economics, or a similar field.
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies. Experience with DHIS2 is strongly preferred.
- Experience designing and maintaining information systems with data visualization and dashboard development, using tools like Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong knowledge of databases and how to analyze data (data collection, analysis, distribution, etc.).
- Knowledge of how to write SQL statements to ask data systems questions.
- Experience in managing MySQL and similar databases.
- It’s best if you know how to use ODK Collect.
- Monitoring and evaluating for three to five years, preferably in the agriculture field.
- Professional experience designing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) and/or database systems, preferably for projects funded by USAID.
- Statistics skills and experience analyzing data with statistical software (Excel required, advanced statistical packages such as R, Stata, SPSS, SAS, etc.a plus).
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to gather, organize, and share a lot of information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of how to collect both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Experience building a database for the web and putting mobile data into database systems.
- Excellent skills in working with people, getting things done, and using computers.
- You must be able to write and speak English well.
What We Offer
We make it possible for you to Thrive Your Way. Our new total rewards programs are made to help you find a good balance between your work and personal life. The approach to your health and well-being is based on full benefits and professional growth.
Abt Associates is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that wants to hire people from different backgrounds. Abt Associates offers salaries that are in line with the market and a wide range of benefits. Candidates from the area are strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask for money from a candidate in exchange for a job offer.
How to Apply for this Abt Associates Job
Closing Date: 31st March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies are Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED