December 31st, 2023 at 09:19 am
UN World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment
The UN World Food Programme (WFP) Office in Accra seeks applications from qualified people to fill the positions listed below.
1. Programme Policy Officer, Special Projects
- Formulate significant components of WFP-wide program efforts in accordance with country office strategy and the practical realities of field operations in order to establish alignment between country office and field operations.
- Assist the Country Director in the creation and implementation of country office initiatives in collaboration with the Head of Programme/DCD, activity managers, and sub-offices.
- Keep abreast of lessons learned, evaluations, programs, studies, and research from the region and elsewhere, and promote the transmission of lessons, recommendations, and best practices.
- Provide technical advice or mobilize technical expertise on a wide range of program and policy issues, such as assessment and analysis, selection of objectives, activities, transfer modalities, and appropriate food products, deployment and testing of innovative approaches, and development of strategies to support government efforts to reduce hunger and malnutrition.
2. Human Resources Officer
- Contribute to the formulation of country-specific strategies and processes, and carry out HR operational operations or projects under standard procedures and WFP rules.
- Advise managers and employees, understanding their needs and ensuring that policies, procedures, processes, systems, and instruments to help them are available and correctly applied.
- Manage the employment connection between WFP and its employees effectively by administering service conditions, contracts, and proper entitlements, as well as addressing employee relations difficulties.
- Contribute to the development of staff capabilities by working with managers to understand individual skills and company requirements and organizing and delivering development solutions that equip people with the skills and knowledge needed to face current and future problems.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the link for the position you want to apply for and fill out all the essential fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 01 January, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED