December 26th, 2023 at 12:51 am
UK GREAT Scholarships: University of Manchester Scholarship 2024
The University of Manchester is giving five scholarships to students from Bangladesh, Ghana, Greece, Kenya, Mexico, and Nigeria who are applying for a one-year master’s degree and will be enrolled in the 2024–2025 academic year. This program is being offered in collaboration with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign.
Concerning this chance
The British Council and 72 UK universities announced the GREAT Scholarships 2024 program, which helps postgraduate students take advantage of top-notch higher education options in the UK.
The scholarship program provides students pursuing a one-year postgraduate program in the UK with financial support of at least £10,000. The 72 universities located in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland accept applications from students for courses in a variety of subject areas.
Relevant offer holders will be able to apply starting in December 2023. The International Office will email an application for a scholarship to all eligible offer-holders.
The deadline for applications is April 26, 2024. Visit Study UK to learn more about the GREAT Scholarships 2024.
Scholarships from the university are available to deserving students in the following countries:
Regarding the University of Manchester
The University of Manchester is the best location for you to pursue your master’s degree because of our reputation and world-class research, to name just a couple of factors.
The University of Manchester, a member of the esteemed Russell Group of universities, is well-known throughout the world as a hub for cutting-edge research and excellent teaching. Our students stand out from the competition thanks to their impressive skill sets, keen industry knowledge, and esteemed degrees.
Our present and former staff and students have produced 25 Nobel Prize winners. We have a legacy of world-firsts and remarkable discoveries, ranging from splitting the atom to producing graphene. Learn how Manchester’s scientists, engineers, doctors, business executives, and legislators commercialize top-notch university research.
A large portion of our multidisciplinary research is blended with the knowledge of our top academics to provide the best research findings and offer creative answers to the biggest problems facing the planet.
At the University of Manchester, social responsibility is fundamental to all we do. Our research beacons serve as a testament to our dedication to changing the world through research, allowing us to enhance the lives of people all around the globe.
The University of Manchester is the first university in the UK to make social responsibility a top priority, setting an example for the rest of the world by tackling the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) put forth by the United Nations (UN). With our five research beacons—Advanced Materials, Cancer, Energy, Global Inequalities, and Industrial Biotechnology—as well as our cutting-edge research, partnerships, and collaborations, the institution is committed to addressing the most pressing global health, equity, and sustainability issues.
What draws students to the University of Manchester?
Rankings and reputation
Pupils specifically recall Manchester University’s renown as a major factor in their decision. Our research and rankings—which put us sixth in the UK and eighth in Europe—as well as our research itself have contributed to Manchester’s image as an excellent university among prospective students.
Students feel that the city is the place to be, especially for sports and music, and that it plays a major role in their decision to attend the university. They even mentioned the transportation!
The university’s amazing history and legacy, as well as its stunning blend of contemporary and historic architecture, drew these students in.
Facilities and Reference Materials
The university’s amenities are well-liked by students, who especially cherish the numerous libraries spread throughout campus.
Our students value diversity as well, and the university provides them with many opportunities to interact with and form friendships with people from a wide range of backgrounds. Students come to study from over 160 different countries.
Unexpectedly, one of the main points of agreement among students is that education plays a crucial role in their time at university and that staff support is equally important.
Programs that the University of Manchester Provides
- Accounting and Finance
- ACS: Artificial Intelligence
- ACS: Computer Security
- ACS: Data and Knowledge Management
- ACS: Digital Biology
- Adult Nursing
- Advanced Audiology Studies
- Advanced Clinical Optometric PracticeMSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice (Paediatrics)
- Advanced Computer Science
- Advanced Control and Systems Engineering
- Advanced Control and Systems Engineering with Extended Research
- Advanced Electrical Power Systems Engineering
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Advanced Leadership for Professional Practice (Allied Health Profession)
- Advanced Leadership for Professional Practice (Nursing)
- Advanced Leadership for Professional Practice (Social Work)
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology & Systems Management
- Advanced Process Integration and Design
- Aerospace Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry and Measurement Science (online)
- Anthropological Research
- Applied Mathematics
- Approaches to Mental Health Theory CPD
- Approved Mental Health Professional Practice
- Architecture and Adaptive Reuse
- Architecture and Urbanism
- Art Gallery and Museum Studies
- Arts Management, Policy, and Practice
- Audiology Short Courses
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology
- Biological Sciences
- Biotechnology and Enterprise
- Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- Business Psychology
- Cancer Research and Molecular Biomedicine
- Cardiovascular Health and Disease (Research)
- Cell Biology
- Classics and Ancient History
- Climate Change: Science, Society and Solutions
HOW TO APPLY?
Only the following candidates are eligible to receive scholarships:
Received an offer, either unconditional or conditional, to attend the University of Manchester by April 26, 2024; by April 26, 2024, I had made an application for a scholarship.
The International Office will email the scholarship application form to all eligible offer-holders.
The successful applicants will receive notification by May 31, 2024, and they must firmly accept their offer of a place by June 15, 2024, to confirm their scholarship.
By April 26, 2024, you must apply for a GREAT scholarship. The International Office will send this to every eligible offer-holder through email.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED