Thermo Fisher Scientific Invites Job Applications
ROLE: CRA (Level II)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will discover important work that has a worldwide influence. Join our colleagues in realizing our mission: to enable our customers to create the world a better, cleaner, and safer place. We equip our people with the resources they need to pursue individual career objectives while pushing science forward via research, development, and the delivery of life-changing therapies.
Our work includes laboratory, digital, and decentralized clinical trial services, with clinical trials completed in over 100 countries and the continual development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio. Your commitment to quality and accuracy will enhance the health outcomes on which people and communities rely now and in the future.
The task matrix outlines the detailed tasks and responsibilities assigned to each function.
- Using a risk-based monitoring approach to keep an eye on investigator sites and using critical thinking, problem-solving, and root cause analysis (RCA) to find process failures and take corrective or preventative actions to bring the site into compliance and lower risks.
- Ensures data accuracy through on-site and remote monitoring activities that include SDR, SDV, and CRF review.
- Physical inventory and record review are used to evaluate investigational materials.
- Documents observations in timely reports and correspondence utilizing authorized corporate writing standards.
- Escalates defects and difficulties to clinical management as soon as possible and follows up on all issues until they are resolved.
- Through verbal, oral, and/or electronic contacts, facilitates effective communication between investigative sites, the client company, and the PPD project team.
- Responds to requirements, audits, and inspections from the company, the client, and any appropriate regulatory bodies.
- Maintains and completes administrative chores including expenditure reports and timesheets on time.
- Contribute to the project team by assisting with project publication/tool preparation and providing ideas/suggestions to team members.
- Contributes to other project tasks and process improvement projects as needed.
- Job Difficulty Working on challenges with a narrow scope. Follows conventional methods and procedures while examining events or data that can yield quick solutions.
- Job Experience Learns how to apply professional notions. To resolve routine difficulties, apply company policies and processes.
- Received supervision Normally, all work is given precise instructions.
- Relationships in Business Contacts are mostly with the immediate supervisor and other department personnel. Internally, she establishes stable working relationships.
- A bachelor’s degree in a life-related discipline or a Registered Nursing certification or equivalent, as well as a suitable formal academic/vocational qualification, are required.
- Previous experience (equivalent to one year as a clinical research monitor) or completion of the PPD Drug Development Fellowship is required.
- Where applicable, a valid driver’s license.
- In some situations, an equivalency of suitable education, training, and/or directly comparable experience will be recognized as adequate for an individual to meet the requirements of the post.
Knowledge, abilities, and skills
- Clinical monitoring abilities that have been demonstrated
- Medical/therapeutic expertise and medical terminology must be demonstrated.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a working knowledge of ICH GCPs, related regulations, and procedural documents
- Critical thinking abilities include but are not limited to, critical mentality, in-depth study for proper root cause analysis, and issue solution
- Capability to Manage Risk Concepts and procedures for monitoringExcellent oral and written communication abilities, as well as the ability to successfully communicate with medical personnel
- Ability to keep client focused through good listening skills, attention to detail, and perception of consumers’ underlying issues
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Interpersonal skills that work
- Detail-oriented Ability to stay flexible and adaptable in a variety of situations
- Ability to operate in a team or individually as needed
- Excellent command of the English language and grammar
- Excellent presentation abilities
How to Apply for this Thermo Fisher Scientific Job
Closing Date: 17th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED