Technicians Job Available at Advilla Consult
A reputable institution is seeking to recruit technicians to beef up the staff. We may need three technicians.
- Firstly, Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Secondly, Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Thirdly, Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Moreover, Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Additionally, Sourcing replacement parts.
- Then, Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Also, Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Afterwards, Fabricating any components required.
- Last but not least, Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Finally, Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
- City & Guilds part 2 certificate with five years experience or HND with three years experience. In refrigeration and air conditioning.
- Learn the tread with about three years experience after apprenticeship same can be applied to the mechanics
How To Apply For This Technicians Job at Advilla Consult
Closing Date: 17 August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED