Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
Graphic Communication Group wish to engage the services of an enthusiastic, energetic and results-oriented individual who will be responsible for actively promoting and developing advertising revenues and targets from our existing clientele base and developing new clients for GCGL.
Job Title: ASSISTANT ADVERTS SALES & MARKETING OFFICER (DIGITAL)
- To begin with, Manage existing client relationships, regularly visiting clients and agencies to generate sales and canvas for advertising opportunities
- In addition, Actively seek new clients and sources of advertising revenues, developing and managing new relationships.
- Afterwards, Ensure that weekly advertising targets are met.
- More so, Proactively provide feedback from clients to management on issues of clientconcern.
- Thereafter, Work with clients on developing advertising campaigns in terms of advising on correct publications and media vehicles.
- Last but not the least, Work with clients on content and format of advertising campaigns,
- Finally, Promote Graphic events, seeking sponsorship and promoting client’s active participation in events, including client placement such as logos, banners, etc. Digital Marketing and sale of digital channels
- Firstly, Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
- Secondly, Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment, honesty and integrity.
- Thirdly, Must possess good communication and negotiation skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Moreover, Must be able to meet deadlines
- Also, Must be computer literate
- Lastly, Must have a valid driving licence
Qualifications & Experience
- Must possess a good First degree in Marketing, CIM qualification, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution and at least two (2) years post qualification work experience in Sales & Marketing OR
- A minimum of HND in Marketing and at least four (4) years post qualification relevant work experience in Sales & Marketing.
How To Apply for Graphic Communication Group Job Vacancies
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria may send their CVs, contact telephone numbers and supporting documents to the address below:
Ag. Director, HR & Administration,
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O.Box GP742, Accra
Alternatively, you may email your application to [email protected]
Closing date for submission of applications: 27 April 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Broadway Pharmaceuticals Invites Job Applications
- Teaching Jobs Available at a Private School
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || African Union Available Job Vacancies
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) Job Vacancy
- Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity
- Job opportunities at a reputable international company
- Bloomberg News Company Calls For Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) Job Vacancy
- Teaching Job at a prestigious international school
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED