Application Deadline: 18 February 2021
Do you have the ambition to become a future leader within the sustainable development on a global platform? Then you might be who we are looking for. Global Professionals is a highly sought after, fully-funded international scholarship programme for master’s studies in Sweden.
The SI Scholarship for Global Professionalsaims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and region.
The programme is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It offers you a unique opportunity to develop both professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders. Usually 4-6% of the applicants are awarded a Global Professionals scholarship.
- The scholarship is available for citizens from 42 countries.
- Applications for Global Professionals 2021 opens up from 8 February 00:01 to 18 February 2021 14:59 CET
- Only available for programmes starting in the autumn semester.
- We recommend that you also look for other scholarship opportunities at www.studyinsweden.se.
- You’ll find the list of eligible master’s programmes for Global Professionals academic year 2021/2022 here
Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme. Read more about country of citizenship.
Read more about country of citizenshipUniversity admissions
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the steps of university admission, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programmes by the 9th of April 2021.
Read more about our criteria regarding University Admissions.Other eligibility criteria
There are also other conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more.
Note: Some criteria for priority SI scholarships differ depending on the home region of the applicant.
Read more about other eligibility criteria.Work experience
You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience.
Read more about the criteria for work experience.Leadership experience
You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment or civil society.
Read more about the leadership experience criteria.Master’s programmes
The master’s studies must be eligible for SI scholarships. We give the highest priority to specific subject areas.
- SI fully covers your tuition fees to the Swedish university you are attending. This is paid directly by SI at the beginning of each semester.
- You will receive a regular payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the scholarship. This payment is given monthly throughout the scholarship period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you gain membership to the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and to further develop yourself professionally. The local networks exist worldwide and currently consist of over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe the scholarship also includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Turkey or Ukraine. The scholarship also includes a travel grant of SEK 10,000 for the entire study period.This is a one-time payment and does not apply for students already living in Sweden.
The scholarship does not cover:
- Additional grants for family members.
- Application fee to University Admissions.
You should only submit the required documents listed below in your online scholarship application. We will not consider any other documents than the required ones. You must complete your application in English. Use our forms and templates provided below and complete them according to the instructions both below and in the forms, or else your applications will be disqualified. Kindly note the length limitation for your answers and the documents.
Documents for the scholarship application (2021/2022):
A complete application consists of:
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
Note: Your application will be disqualified if any of the required documents above is missing.
For More Information:
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED