Quality Assurance Associates at AGROPAL West Africa Limited
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AGROPAL West Africa Limited Recruitment .
AGROPAL is an agro-processing and marketing company focused on processing and adding value to mangoes grown in West Africa for international markets. Mango is one of the finest and most important fruits in Ghana. Its bimodal characteristic presents enormous commercialization.
Employment Level: Graduate Internship & National Service Personnel
As a growing organization, AGROPAL is seeking talents to complement its existing team with its mission of empowering every actor in the agricultural value chain. Therefore, AGROPAL is seeking to hire graduate interns and national service personnel to work in the Quality Assurance Department.
- Firstly, Analyze raw materials, packaging, and finished goods to ensure compliance.
- Secondly, Inspect products for defects before they reach the market to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Thirdly, Test products to ensure they meet GSA and FDA standards.
- Moreover, Monitor production processes to ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Additionally, Analyze product samples to ensure they meet specific standards or specifications.
- Then, Report any defects found during inspections to supervisors for follow-up.
- Also, Report the results of quality analysis each day.
- Afterwards, Inspect line readiness after the changeover.
- Finally, Prepare chemical solutions required for analysis.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor of Food Science degree is preferred, but an HND in Science and Chemistry or a related field will also be considered.
Skills and Abilities
- To begin with, Ability to identify safety bottlenecks and offer solutions.
- Then, Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials.
- Also, Knowledge of EPA safety requirements.
- Moreover, Strong adaptability and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Afterwards, Proficiency in Microsoft Applications preferably in Excel.
- Finally, Applicants must be living around the factory location
How to Apply for Quality Assurance Associates at AGROPAL West Africa Limited
Interested applicants are required to send their updated and detailed CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Quality Assurance Associates.
Each CV should be a maximum of 5 pages, with three (3) referees. The evaluation committee will pay significant attention to the manner in which the CVs are presented. Any CV that does not meet the required qualifications will be rejected automatically at the level of the administrative check.
Application Deadline: 2nd November 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED