P. M. RENAISSANCE New Job Offer
BTL & Events Coordinator at P. M. RENAISSANCE
The BTL & Events Coordinator will undertake event management and marketing duties, enhance brand image and create brand awareness and generate business leads that would drive growth and generate revenue for the organization.
- Firstly, Draw out and maintain an annual events calendar that includes important milestones, such as sponsorship and production deadlines.
- Secondly, Improve or create a new process and system for tracking and executing events effectively and implement process controls that improve coordination across departments.
- Thirdly, Collaborate with the organization’s internal clients to identify new event opportunities and requirements that drive internal approval and external application process.
- Additionally, Plan, organize and execute high-quality events that build the organization’s brand awareness and generate high quality leads for all business streams.
- Moreover, Oversee and manage event logistics, such as onsite booth installation and carry on compliance with regulations.
- Furthermore, Manage relationships with vendors exhibiting marketing materials, catering, entertainment, transportation and the like while ensuring all event elements are executed on time, accurately and cost-effectively.
- Then, Collaborate with internal clients on budget maintenance process including vendor contracts, POs, invoices, tracking and reconciliation.
- Also, Establish processes to scale events resources and activities.
- Besides that, Monitor competitors’ activities and marketing materials both online and offline.
- Afterwards, Lead the selection process of vendors for the production and branding of a wide variety of marketing materials.
- Last but not least, Manage the Marketing Warehouse and be responsible for all the organization’s assets.
- Finally, Manage and grow a high-performing BTL, production and events team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any related field of study.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing and event management.
- Good negotiation skills with sound business judgement.
- Ability to work independently and manage a team.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and customer focused.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent decision making and presentation skills.
- Lastly, Working knowledge in MS Office suite and other related software programs.
Results Oriented, Strong organizational skills, Analytical, Confident Communicator.
How to Apply for this P. M. RENAISSANCE New Job
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: 6th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED