November 24th, 2022 at 08:41 am
Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies
Standard Chartered Bank is looking for a highly qualified, proactive, motivated and resourceful person to fill these positions.
- Firstly, Indexing and Processing:
- Secondly, Index and process all payment requests received from stakeholders. Urgent payments should be prioritized at all times.
- Thirdly, Process daily volumes as assigned within the team.
- Moreover, Ensure that repairs and rejects are despatched within the assigned time.
- Additionally, Accuracy level of 99.99% for Pass I errors. Operational losses to be nil.
- Firstly, Monitor the stability of SOLV Ghana’s infrastructure with various tools.
- Secondly, Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various servers/services. Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
- Thirdly, Get different internal groups together to resolve production issues effectively. Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the teams about various issues. Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Firstly, Performs routine balance sheet reporting tasks such as A/D ratios.
- Secondly, Applies policies to given situations and knows where to seek advice when faced with an ambiguous issue requiring interpretation
- Thirdly, Monitors management action triggers and escalates action items at country level
How to Apply for this Standard Chartered Bank Job Vacancies
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 30th November 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER AVAILABLE JOBS
- Job Vacancies at a luxurious hotel in the Madina Metropolis
- New Job Advertisement at Lumenis
- New Job Opportunity at INFUSEmedia
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ERM
- Sarpsolutions Ltd New Job Opportunities
- M.C. Systems Solutions Invites Job Applications
- Orica New Recruitment Opportunity
- JSI Research & Training Institute Latest Job Vacancy
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Invites Job Applications
- APPLY NOW|| U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) Urgent Recruitment Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED