November 6th, 2023 at 05:11 am
Ohio State Lima admissions without tuition fee for 2024–25
Choosing to pursue your education further is a big decision. Deciding to enroll at the Ohio State University in Lima is simple. Together with the close-knit community on the Lima campus, the campus offers the resources and knowledge of the top public institutions in the state.
Explore the links below to get started on your journey toward your future and take advantage of the chance to learn about everything Ohio State Lima has to offer. When you’re prepared to discover more about Ohio State Lima’s admissions process, get in touch with our Office of Admissions.
Concerning Ohio State Lima
The Ohio State University was established as a land-grant institution in 1870. Considering that it was situated in a farming community, its initial name was the Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College. September 17, 1873, was the first day of classes, and the first class of six men graduated in 1878.
In 1879, the first female graduate majored in engineering. In 1878, the institution’s name was changed to The Ohio State University. There are numerous written books available that discuss Ohio State’s history.
Reasons to Select Ohio State Lima
There is no avoiding it. Picking a college is challenging. There are a lot of factors to think about, particularly your future.
We wanted to take a moment to alleviate your worry because of this. Give us a quick introduction to ourselves and the reasons Ohio State’s Class of 2024 thinks you’re a fantastic fit.
Now, don’t misunderstand us. Though we don’t normally boast,
1. Ohio State is a very comprehensive university offering a wide range of highly regarded majors.
We can help you if you wish to explore majors, switch majors, double major, or make your own! We can also assist you in getting ready for professional and graduate programs.
Our instructors will push you and involve you in their work so that you gain confidence and practical knowledge. They’ll be your peers in the research labs, the classroom, and even your dorm.
Through our Digital Flagship Initiative, you can connect with your instructors and classmates in innovative ways with the use of cutting-edge technology.
2. The pride and energy of our community make for a special and friendly atmosphere.
Students at Ohio State hail from over 100 countries and every state in the union. Even still, as Buckeyes, we manage to fit in here despite our differences.
You become a Buckeye for life after you enroll. And that’s a vast family (and professional network *wink*) with over 500,000 graduates worldwide.
Students can create relationships in smaller groups through our academic and learning communities, which pave the way for exploration, service, and leadership development.
3. The Ohio State community is committed to assisting you in using all that Ohio State has to offer.
Beyond your major, you are more. Integrate your social and personal interests with your academic pursuits to complete the picture. Participate in one of our major student events, such as the Denman Undergraduate Research Forum, Buckeyethon, SÕL-CON, Brain Health Hack, or Hackathon.
In what way can we get you ready for your next move after graduation? encounters. a vibrant, international academic community. a large city with a large university. Thinkers and those who push you through tricky problems that require your eyesight. You carry them over to our unique Second Year Transformational Experience Program, all as part of your first-year experience.
For many families, Ohio State is a great value. Students gain access to a global alumni network, collaborate with top-notch instructors, and benefit from the school’s standing as a leader in problem-solving and knowledge development.
4. Did we also mention how amazing Columbus is?
Despite being the 14th largest city in the US (larger than San Francisco), Columbus is nevertheless reasonably priced, hospitable, and simple to navigate.
The capital of Ohio is frequently ranked as one of the best places to live and work, and its thriving economy—as well as its proximity to Ohio State’s intellectually gifted student body—draws tech firms and creative research-oriented entrepreneurs.
Columbus is your on-the-spot professional experience incubator. Look for positions and internships with nonprofits, governmental organizations, and Fortune 500 businesses.
With more than 500 specializations, 278 graduate and professional programs, and more than 200 undergraduate majors, you can customize your academic path and areas of interest.
|Actuarial Science||BS||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|African American and African Studies||BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Agribusiness||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agribusiness and Applied Economics||BS||Columbus||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agricultural Communication||BS||Columbus||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agricultural Communication||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agricultural Systems Management||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agricultural Systems Management||BS||Columbus||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agriculture, Exploring||Columbus||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agriscience Education||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agriscience Education||BS||Columbus||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Agronomy||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Ancient History and Classics||BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Animal Sciences||BS||Columbus||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Animal Sciences||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Anthropological Sciences||BS||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Anthropology||BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Arabic||BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Art||BA, BFA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Art Education||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Arts and Sciences, Undecided||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Arts Management||BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Astronomy and Astrophysics||BS||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Atmospheric Sciences||BS||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Biochemical Sciences||AS||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Biochemistry||BS, BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Biology||BS, BA||Columbus, Lima, Marion||Arts and Sciences|
|Business Administration, Undecided||Columbus||Business|
|Business Management||BS||Lima, Marion, Mansfield, Newark||Business|
|Business Management||AA||ATI Wooster||Food, Agricultural and Environmental Sciences|
|Chemistry||BS, BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|Child and Youth Studies||BS||Columbus, Lima, Marion, Mansfield, Newark||Education and Human Ecology|
|Chinese||BA||Columbus||Arts and Sciences|
|City and Regional Planning||BS||Columbus||Architecture|
Requirements for Scholarship Qualifications
The finalized request contains:
- The Freshmen Application completed
- An application fee of $60 or a waiver of the application fee
Official Transcripts of High School
official scores from the testing organization for the SAT or ACT. (Test results are not necessary for admission to the regional schools, although they are highly recommended because of scholarship criteria. Test results also influence the requirements for placement testing.)
*To obtain a waiver of the application fee, email email@example.com.
Following your application
- Set your password and username to active.
- You will get an email from Ohio State acknowledging receipt of your application, along with your Ohio State login (lastname.#) and OSU ID, within five days of submitting your application.
- To activate your Ohio State username, click the link in the email (lastname.#). By doing this, you will be able to view your Applicant Center and see how your application is progressing.
- When corresponding with us regarding your application, please use your OSU ID.
- Get in touch with our IT Service Desk at 614-688-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re having trouble activating.
View the status of your application.
- To view the status of your application and all requirements, log into your Applicant Center. Ohio State must receive the necessary application materials by the application deadline.
- Fill out the FAFSA and apply for scholarships.
- To be considered for the maximum amount of financial aid (including loans, grants, scholarships, and Federal Work-Study), each student is strongly encouraged to submit the FAFSA and finish the ScholarshipUniverse application by the priority date of February 1.
- CENTRAL LAKES COLLEGE ADMISSION WITH NO TUITION FEES: SUBMIT APPLICATIONS NOW
- AVE MARIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2024/25 (WITH FULL FUNDING, NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED)
- AQUINAS COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024/24: NO TUITION FEE + SCHOLARSHIP FUNDING
- BEREA COLLEGE ADMISSION AND AID WITH NO APPLICATION FEES 2024/25
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY 2024-2025 ADMISSIONS: TUITION FEES WAIVED
- 2024/25 CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS (SCHOLARSHIP + NO APPLICATION FEES)
- LAKE SUPERIOR COLLEGE ADMISSIONS 2024: APPLY NOW WITHOUT TUITION FEES
- SHS PLACEMENT PORTAL – CSSPS.GOV.GH
- UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS STUDENT PORTAL – MY.KU.EDU
- WICHITA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – MYWSU.WICHITA.EDU
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL
- UNIVERSITY OF OXFORD STUDENT PORTAL HTTPS://WWW.OX.AC.UK/STUDENTS/SELFSERVICE
- AIB COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDENT PORTAL – AIB.EDU
- ASHFORD UNIVERSITY STUDENT PORTAL – UAGC.EDU
- 2023 FREE USA HIGH SCHOOL ADMISSIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED