Rig Oil International Services (ROIS) Ltd is always on the lookout for a talented professional to join our growing team. If you are not a professional in the oil and gas industry do not be worried, our aim is to train you to become a professional in the oil and gas industry.
- All maintenance and maintenance-related activities are carried out to the highest standards.
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed.
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained.
- Mounts and installs meters and other electric equipment, such as time clocks, transformers, and circuit breakers, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Inspects and tests electric meters, relays, and power, to detect the cause of malfunction and inaccuracy, using hand tools and testing equipment.
- Splices and connects the cable from the meter or current transformer to pull box or switchboard, using hand tools, to provide power.
- Responsible for safe watchkeeping, control, and maintenance of engine room mechanical equipment and propulsion equipment.
- Maintain routine documentation as required by Company.
- Whenever required, act as MS (maintenance supervisor) or BOX (ballast control operator)
- Ensure onshore and offshore resource requirements for the above work are well planned in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate and qualified supervision and skilled labor resources are employed to meet schedule requirements
- Vet local labor forces ensuring skills and qualifications are adequate for the planned work scope and that offshore certification and criteria are met as per QA/QC policies prior to works
- Supervises and participates in the maintenance and operation of sea-going vessels.
- Inspects maintenance and repair work to ensure procedures and materials comply with specifications.
- Recommends modifications and changes.
- Cleaning, repairing and maintaining all parts of the boat or vessel.
- Reading through repair and installation orders to determine the material, time, and equipment required.
- Scraping away old paint, barnacles, and debris from vessels.
- Inspect, diagnose and perform major and minor repair work on motors, pumps, hydraulic equipment, compressors, controls, valves, and related equipment.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance on pumps, motors, engines, and compressors.
- Repair wastewater lift stations, storm drain stations, and water transfer pumps.
- Following room attendants cleaning, inspects staterooms/suites for cleanliness, maintenance, presentation, collateral, mini-bar, and general set up standards for daytime and evening turndown service
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to team members, while recognizing top performers and applies progressive disciplinary process for lowest performers
- Reports maintenance needs and follows up to ensure prompt completion and takes ownership for reacting to guest feedback and requests from the assigned deck(s)
- Carry out general deck duties as directed by the Deck Foreman.
- Perform as helideck crew under the supervision of the HLO
- To include refueling operations, helideck fire crew, baggage handling
- Operating cranes to lift, move or place equipment and materials.
- Inspecting cranes and calculating capacities.
- Assembling tower cranes on-site.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
CLOSING DATE: 30th December 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED