Job Purpose & Scope:
- Ensure onshore and offshore resource requirements for the above work are well planned in a timely manner.
- Ensure adequate and qualified supervision and skilled labor resources are employed to meet schedule requirements
- Vet local labor forces ensuring skills and qualifications are adequate for the planned work scope and that offshore certification and criteria are met as per QA/QC policies prior to works
- Ensure work scopes have minimum impact on planned maintenance in regards to SCE for the facility liaising with the Maintenance Superintendent and Supervisors on the requirements for additional personnel if required
- All maintenance and maintenance-related activities are carried out to the highest standards, and associated work packs are developed, reviewed, and approved for use well in advance.
- All test and inspection routines required for these works and input into the Planned Maintenance System are completed;
- Manage appropriate systems for the recording, storing, and retrieving of information with specific emphasis on data analysis including tracking of portfolio changes, benefit recording, lessons learned, and reporting.
- Liaise and co-operate with the OIM, Facility Manager, and other departments, ensuring that they are made aware of all the maintenance activities.
If you are committed, ambitious, and looking for a long term career then send your CV and cover letter in full confidence to;
How to Apply
Interested applicants should contact [email protected]national.com with their CV.s
CLOSING DATE: 30th December 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE