Job Purpose & Scope:
- Mounts and installs meters and other electric equipment, such as time clocks, transformers, and circuit breakers, using an electrician’s hand tools.
- Inspects and tests electric meters, relays, and power, to detect the cause of malfunction and inaccuracy, using hand tools and testing equipment.
- Splices and connects the cable from the meter or current transformer to pull box or switchboard, using hand tools, to provide power.
- Disconnects and removes electric power meters when defective or when customer accounts are in default, using hand tools.
- Records meter reading and installation data on meter cards, work orders, or field service orders.
If you are committed, ambitious, and looking for a long term career then send your CV and cover letter in full confidence to;
How to Apply
Interested applicants should contact [email protected] with their CV.s
CLOSING DATE: 30th December 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED