New Job Vacancy at SEND GHANA
SEND GHANA was created in 1998 as a policy research and advocacy organization. SEND Ghana’s vision is “A Ghana where people’s rights and well-being are guaranteed,” and its goal is “to promote good governance and gender equality in Ghana.” It is based in Accra and has network offices in Tamale and Salaga.
- ASSOCIATES: Project Officers and Field Officers
- REPORTING TO: Programme Manager
Contribute to SEND’s integrated Grassroots Economic Literacy and Advocacy Program in Northern regions and communities.
ROLES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create work plans for project activity execution.
- Work with the financial team to create budgets that are in line with the work plan.
- Coordination of Public Policy Research in Northern Ghana
- Stakeholder capacity building
- Contribute to the dissemination of research and newsletters
- Advocacy and communication training for community partners
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of SEND’s advocacy efforts.
- Provide technical assistance to field officers and FNGOs/DCMCs.
- Monitoring and assisting Focal NGOs and District Citizens Monitoring Committees (DCMC) in the implementation of GELAP and additional programs that may be implemented
- To provide reports on program operations at the district and regional levels.
- To conduct training for FNGOs and DCMCs
- To assist SEND’s GELAP in its lobbying efforts in the districts.
- To engage in district-level networking
- Facilitate regional and district-level policy conversations and engagements.
- Prepare project status reports.
- To write articles for SEND’s newsletter (Citizen’s Watch).
- Any further tasks that are judged necessary
Required Qualifications or Experience
- Experience, knowledge, and abilities
- Master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Social Studies, Development Studies, Governance, Public Policy, or a related field.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience, preferably in the field of governance, with a focus on policy research, budget analysis, and project coordination.
- Advocacy experience in public policy
- Solid understanding of tools, research methodologies, and policy issues in social accountability, budget research, and the promotion of good governance
- Excellent research and writing abilities
- Must be a self-starter who requires little supervision to complete tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Experience with training and capacity building, as well as technical support
- Experience in fundraising is advantageous.
- MS Office, online communications, and related apps, including Excel, are required.
- Team-leading experience
- You must be willing to live and work in remote locations.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at SEND GHANA
Qualified and interested applicants should send their cover letter and CV documents in a single PDF document to email@example.com or to A 28, Regimanuel Estates, Nungua Barrier, Sakumono – Accra with the subject heading “Policy Research and Advocacy Officer” addressed to the HR/Admin. Manager.
Closing Date: The deadline is November 2, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. GMT.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED