New Job Opportunity at RenMo
Job Title: Back-End Engineer
RenMo is a free, safe, and easy way for people in Ghana to pay their rent every month.
Basically, you find a place to live on your own and then tell us about it. RenMo will then work with your future landlord to either pre-finance the apartment or come to an agreement that lets you pay back the loan every month.
For more information, please visit https://www.renmohomes.com.
As a backend engineer, you will be in charge of how server-side information is organized. You will also mostly write server scripts and APIs that front-end engineers and user experience (UX) designers will use. The day-to-day tasks include optimizing servers for speed and stability, putting in place security structures, making code libraries that can be used again and again, maintaining the central database, and coming up with ways to store data.
This is a job you can do from anywhere, but you have to be in Accra for team meetings every once in a while.
This is a very public job that requires a deep understanding of the web applications ecosystem. In addition to writing code that is clean and easy to understand, we want this person to be a leader, have a voice, and never be afraid to learn something new or push the limits of what we can and should do.
- At least two years of experience working with real-world systems and environments
- Strong skills and knowledge of building production applications with LARAVEL/PHP, NODEJS, MySQL/MariaDB, and AWS web-enabling technologies are a must.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines is a skill.
- Strong understanding of GIT, workflows that work well, and the branching model.
- Professional work experience with tools like JIRA for project management
- Very knowledgeable about HTTP, Web services, and making RESTFUL APIs.
- Strong experience and the ability to show that you know a lot about managing database systems for production and staging.
- Know how to work with basic networking concepts and manage DNS.
- Solid knowledge of OOP and how to design software
- A good understanding of how software is made
- Knowing how to use a CMS like WordPress is a plus.
- Front-end languages like HTML and CSS are a plus, but they are not required.
Why you’ll really enjoy it here:
Your daily tasks will make a difference in the lives of real people. Imagine helping a family get a nice place to live and only having to pay a month’s rent instead of 1–2 years’ rent all at once. The real thing!
You’ll work with the most friendly, passionate, and helpful people you can think of. (You can talk to any Renmonite who is still alive!)
You will grow as we do. Renmo is a fast-paced, difficult workplace that gives you great chances to grow professionally and great rewards.
We offer salaries and stock options that are very competitive.
How to Apply for this Job Opportunity at RenMo
Closing Date: 15th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED