We are Renmo Inc. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions.
We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
Renmo Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
At Renmo Inc, we foster a people-centric environment. As a UI / UX Designer supporting CDC, you will be trusted to work hand-in-hand with developers applying user centric design approach to understand what users need and addressing the entire experience from start to finish supporting Marketplace initiatives.
This position will work 100% remote from anywhere nationwide.
In this role, a typical day will include:
- Responsible for a full lifecycle of responsive design, including: content-first design, logic flows, storyboards, personas, wireframes, low fidelity mock-ups, sitemaps, high fidelity prototypes, and UI specifications, to provide end-to-end dynamic, database driven design flows
- Working in an Agile software development environment, team with product owners, business analysts, and product development to clarify and define business requirements as they apply to the UI.
- Constructing page design using prototyping tools such as Axure, Balsamiq and/or Sketch.
- Crafting UX engagements, specifically in a graphical user interface (GUI) environment, that exceed customer expectations by partnering with key product stakeholders to understand and support product business goals, advocating human-centered design (HCD) industry best practices
- Analyzing available usage metrics for trends, patterns, issues, and opportunities for UX optimization.
- Analyze, document and communicate system and business processes
- Facilitate and validate the development of system solutions to satisfy customer’s business needs
- Conduct software presentations and provide technical supports to existing and prospective customers
- Assist breaking down roadmaps into epics and decompose into user stories
- Working with the agile team and stakeholders to contribute to the drafting of user stories
- Participating as a domain expert in customer-facing meetings to facilitate discussions regarding provider enrollment initiatives
- Interviewing and interfacing with value streams to obtain needed business requirements
- Supporting the collection and reporting of requirements related metrics
- Providing additional support and guidance to clients during the implementation phase, to include development of training resources
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering processes and developing strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Plan and conduct user research, user surveys, card sorting and usability tests using tools such as Survey Monkey, Miro and Optimal Sort.
- Create and/or maintain user interfaces to assist in the interpretation data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards to clarify and help define business requirements and predict how end users interact with a service or app;
- Conduct discovery and planning sessions, both in person and remotely, to better understand the end-users to craft personas.
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps by creating visual sitemaps and defining the taxonomy.
- Create interactive UI/UX prototypes and wireframes with a focus on decision support, an intuitive user interface, and interactions for complex system dependencies that address responders and deployers needs.
- Conduct usability testing, including working sessions with in-house experts, mid-program design validations with input from on-site and remote stakeholders, and full end-to-end testing with comprehensive metrics to guide iterative design improvements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2+ professional years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following – Axure, Balsamiq, PhotoShop and/or Sketch designing wireframes, low, mid and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience developing user personas
- Experience planning and conducting user research, usability testing and design validation
- Thorough knowledge of human-centered design (HCD) patterns and best practices
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and possess strong debugging skills with UI related issues
- US citizen or a Greencard holder required; and ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Salesforce experience
- Degree or coursework in Human Centered Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering is preferred
- Experience incorporating reliable unit and end-to-end testing to UI frameworks
- Working knowledge of Government regulations, including Section 508 compliance and accessibility
How To Apply
All Cover letters and CV’s should be submitted to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 22nd October 2021
Note that only qualified applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED