New Job Opportunity at GIZ Ghana
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) is a public-benefit federal enterprise operating in over 100 countries worldwide. We help both public and private sector clients in areas such as economic development, energy, environment, and peace and security on behalf of the German government. Our work in Ghana is divided into three main areas: climate and energy, just transition; sustainable economic development, training, and employment; and peaceful and inclusive societies, which focus on good governance.
- PAIReD (Participation, Accountability, and Integrity for a Resilient Democracy) helps state and civil society actors create skills for citizen-oriented, accountable governance at the local and national levels.
- A strong emphasis is placed on enhancing tax policy and tax management for more equitable and sustainable revenue mobilization, as well as boosting the public administration’s regulatory skills for more accountable and transparent expenditure planning. Furthermore, state institutions’ capacities for finding and prosecuting cases of corruption and money laundering are developed, while civil society and media competencies for participation in accountability processes are boosted.
- Keep the office premises clean and neat.
- Complete errands and other chores to ensure the office runs well.
- Set up and prepare the conference rooms as directed.
- Inspects and restocks office supplies.
- Performs minor repairs as needed to keep office equipment operating.
- Reports damage to office areas and equipment and provides assistance in maintaining them.
- Cleans the workplace space, including rooms, furniture, carpets, and windows.
- Previous gardening experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- Secondary or high school education.
- At least three years of professional experience in a comparable job, with references.
- Ideally, a basic understanding of English.
- The ability to handle and dispose of potentially sensitive papers responsibly.
- Dependability and solid organizational abilities, as well as a professional look and attire.
- A team player.
Location: Accra and Tamale.
How to Apply for the Job
Interested and suitable applicants should send their full curriculum vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code 2024/HK/06/02 and your desired location or duty station. If you do not hear from us within two (2) weeks of the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
GIZ is an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to diversity. All qualified applicants, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, or religion, are urged to apply.
Closing Date: February 13, 2024.
How to Apply for this New Job Opportunity at GIZ Ghana
Closing Date: February 17, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED