New Employment Opportunity at IFDC
IFDC is a public international organization that operates in 27 countries in Africa, Asia, and America. IFDC is one of a kind when it comes to tackling global food security and poverty. It does this by connecting research with real-world applications. It does this by utilizing innovative scientific ideas, the growth of complete market systems, supportive government policies, and strategic partnerships to assist farmers and countries in finding and implementing long-lasting farming solutions, like more efficient use of nutrients.
These strategies are required to improve soil health and crop output while minimizing the environmental impact of fertilizer use. IFDC puts research into practice by implementing locally driven, environmentally responsible, and impact-oriented solutions. We work with our partners to shrink the yield gap, eliminate global hunger, protect the soil on which our lives rely, and build economic resilience in agricultural households and the countries where they live.
IFDC is now looking for passionate individuals to join its team as the organization grows its impact and works to make positive changes in agriculture and sustainable soil management around the world.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process in North and West Africa (advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, and offering) in accordance with IFDC’s Global Human Resources principles.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring goals, expectations, and challenges, and then develop successful sourcing and recruitment/talent acquisition strategies for diverse talent pools.
- Proactively source applicants via a variety of channels, including job boards, social media, professional networks, career fairs, and employee referrals.
- Evaluate resumes, cover letters, and job applications using the Applicant Tracking
- System (ATS), then shortlist applicants to share with hiring committees.
- Conduct phone screens or pre-screening interviews to assess candidates’ skills, experience, and cultural fit, and, as needed, supervise the administration of relevant assessments or tests to assess technical or job-specific competency.
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers, as well as collect feedback from interviewers and candidates, to make more informed recruiting decisions.
- Keep candidates informed about the status of their applications and provide feedback as needed.
- Create an inclusive applicant experience by showing awareness of other origins and opinions.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of DEI initiatives within the recruitment and talent acquisition division to create a culture of equity and justice.
- Participate in networking and outreach strategies to increase IFDC’s exposure and reputation as a marketplace employer, while also building a diverse pipeline of applicants for current and future opportunities.
- Collaborate with other recruiters and talent acquisition specialists on a variety of HR tasks.
- Report and analyse quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assess the success of the recruitment and talent acquisition process in North and West Africa and make continuous improvements.
- Participate in special projects as needed, including working on IFDC cross-functional teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a similar profession. A professional human resources certification is advantageous.
- At least three years of experience in full-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition, ideally with international or charitable companies.
- A thorough understanding of recruitment and talent acquisition best practices, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience designing successful outreach and sourcing activities, building pipelines, and demonstrating a track record of hiring success.
- Experience using an applicant tracking system (ATS) during the hiring process.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and interpersonal abilities, as well as the ability to establish relationships at all organizational levels.
- A high standard of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality.
- A desire to locate and hire top personnel.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary setting.
Reporting and Working Relationships
The Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist is a member of the Global Human Resources Department and reports to the Head of Talent Acquisition. They work closely with other recruiters and talent acquisition specialists.
This is a countrywide recruitment opportunity with a duty station in one of the IFDC offices in North-West Africa.
IFDC provides yearly and sick leave, health and group life insurance coverage, a 13th-month wage, social security and pension contributions in accordance with local legislation, and end-of-contract benefits.
The wage grade for this employment is BG 9, with a monthly compensation of USD 2000 paid in local currency.
New employee pay is determined using a variety of parameters. These include the salary range associated with the assigned job grade, the candidate’s qualifications in relation to the position’s tasks and prerequisites, internal justice, the competitive nature of the job market, and potential organizational and financial issues.
IFDC is dedicated to establishing, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we provide equal employment opportunities based on aptitude, performance, and potential. IFDC’s recruitment and selection methods are based on equal opportunity principles.
IFDC understands the benefits of hiring people with diverse backgrounds, knowledge, experiences, viewpoints, and values. IFDC appreciates and values the contributions of people with varied skills, experiences, and viewpoints. Gender, age, experience, education, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and cultural origins are all examples of diversity, as are additional characteristics including lifestyle and family responsibilities.
How to Apply for this New Employment Opportunity at IFDC
Closing Date: February 17, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED