Latest Job Vacancy at Old Mutual
POSITION: Senior Sales Manager
Individually accountable for managing the Telesales team and the Diaspora Market in order to maximize profitability and satisfy business targets.
Responsibilities for Area Oversight:
Manages sales support processes to ensure the profitability of the offices under his/her management and the achievement of corporate objectives.
Supervises the administrative operations of all offices under management to ensure that resources are used efficiently.
Within the units, you are responsible for providing excellent customer service.
- Manages the budget for the team.
Productivity / Sales:
- To ensure profitability, manage sales procedures.
- Identify possible new markets and open them with the help of the Sales Manager.
- Telesales is used to develop a local market and resource plan.
- Keep an eye on the team’s progress.
- Create and implement sales strategies to expand the company’s market share among diaspora populations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create tailored campaigns and promotions that appeal to diaspora customers.
- Establish and maintain contacts with significant diaspora groups, community leaders, and influencers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough awareness of diaspora clients’ wants and preferences.
- Monitor market trends and competition activity to find growth possibilities.
- Report on sales performance, market developments, and consumer feedback on a regular basis.
Management of Stakeholders:
- Responsible for managing both internal and external relationships with important stakeholders.
- Individually responsible for employee time, tasks, and output quality.
- Balances own priorities with the direction and motivation of others.
- Staff is guided and directed to meet operational excellence standards.
- Creates an environment conducive to peak performance.
- Controls performance.
- Selects potential employees to continue providing customer/client support.
- In charge of the direct management of all teams under their command.
- Team members are developed and prepared for greater responsibilities.
Effectively collaborate with others to attain team goals.
Contributes more by widening individual abilities.
Accepts and demonstrates the company’s values and behaviors.
- A degree in Insurance or Business Administration from an authorized academic school is required.
- 6 years of experience in a similar role in the insurance business or bank with a
- demonstrated track record of great performance is required.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Old Mutual
Individually accountable for managing the Telesales team
Closing Date: 28th September 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED