October 23rd, 2023 at 11:03 am
Latest Job Opening at Hapag-Lloyd AG
To conduct Human Resources-related activities for the corporation, such as the administration of corporate policies, programs, and procedures, as well as managing employee relations and employment equality programs. As a Senior Manager, the incumbent in this role provides strategic guidance to the Managing Director and contributes to the overall business plan.
He or she is in charge of advising employees and management on how to handle difficult or complex challenges, as well as resolving complex, escalated complaints or conflicts. Also, He or she will assist both internal and external clients in resolving complicated challenges that require cross-functional understanding. He or she will be in charge of developing the area’s people-related strategy and actions in West and Central Africa, as well as supporting the area’s expansion.
- Manage the overall financial aspects of HR and administration, as well as budget headcount control.
- Administer and supervise the implementation of policies, rules, and local laws.
- As needed, manage and execute various initiatives (e.g., wage evaluations, old bonus schemes, employee handbook, new structure, selection of new office/s, staff placements, relocation, etc.).
- Manage all disputes and conflict concerns that may arise from current employees, departing employees, vendors, suppliers, and others, all within an appropriate legal framework and existing collective bargaining agreements.
- Provide advice and consulting services, as well as function as a resource for management, countries, staff, and other offices.
- Manage training and development within the constraints of the training budget.
- Oversee the annual performance evaluation process.
- Manage human resources and recruitment.
- Manage Area West Africa’s monthly payroll and maintain Area payroll compliance.
- Manage the exit process, including service termination calculations.
- Oversee the Area’s HR and administrative staff.
- Analyze trends and analytics with the HR team to generate solutions, initiatives, and policies.
- Build a solid business connection with the internal client by providing advice and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Actively identify gaps, suggest, and implement adjustments to mitigate risks.
- You hold a university degree with a human resources emphasis or an equivalent qualification.
- You have 8 to 10 years of professional experience in human resources and have worked both strategically and operationally in previous HR jobs, preferably in an international context.
- You regard change as an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
- You’ve tried and tested it. Knowledge of African labor laws and practices
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English. A knowledge of French and/or Portuguese would be advantageous.
- You are organized and analytical and have demonstrated leadership abilities.
- You have excellent communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and the courage to effect change.
- You have excellent presentation abilities, are proactive, and are self-motivated.
- You have the maturity to deal with difficult and sensitive problems.
- You have experience and knowledge in the establishment and control of HR overhead budgets.
- You have compensation and benefits management experience and knowledge.
- You have prior expertise and knowledge in the areas of organizational development (performance and talent management).
- Constantly fresh, responsible duties, and the ability to provide solutions in which you truly believe provide excellent opportunities for further growth, with a wide variety of training and development opportunities.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits from health and life insurance
How to Apply for this Latest Job at Hapag-Lloyd AG
Closing Date: 18 November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED