Exciting Career Opportunity at Epiroc
Are you a friendly and outgoing person that creates strong relationships? Do thrive in a diverse environment and challenge the status quo? Are you a hands-on individual who thrives in a dynamic environment? Are you a technologically savvy self-starter with a passion for people and leadership?
Our Underground Division (URE) is looking for a Regional HR Manager for West Africa. The local customer centers have great potential that can be developed further through regionalization, more efficient usage of resources across borders and a strong synchronization of business activities. With a solid internal structure, we will strengthen our position in the market and accelerate business growth.
In this role, your mission will be to unify the region, develop strong relationships with customers as well as a support culture with the Regional Center of Excellence and the HR organization. You will lead the regions HR efforts to promote diversity and inclusion, employer branding and employee continuous development and growth.
In this role, your mission and responsibilities will be to:
- Drive a clear People and Leadership agenda that is in the forefront of the organization.
- Promote a performance culture and continuous improvement.
- Then, Attract, select, and develop the best talent in the region to build high performing teams.
- Ensure that we have a strong pipeline of internal talent performing in their current roles and capable and motivated to develop into new roles in the company.
- Also, Strengthen leadership to make sure we have leaders who actively work with People Management to create lasting results.
- Ensure a lean and agile organizational design with the skills needed now and in the future.
- Nurture a learning culture with continuous development and growth
- Actively promote One HR through strong collaborations with all the organization with the aim to deliver a great employee and manager experience.
- Drive a change management approach when needed.
- Develop and implement a compensation and benefits strategy including driving the regional pay adjustments and yearly performance calibrations.
- Safeguard local labor relations.
- Align policies, processes etc. within the region.
- Be a role-model for the digital and data-driven way of working.
- Lead in diversity and inclusion across the region/entity.
Experience And Requirements
Fluency in both English and French, written and spoken is a must
- 10 years’ experience in broad HR roles; 5 years in a regional or equivalent HR management role.
- Knowledge of local HR standards, procedures, and legal related topics. Experience working with councils and legal matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Admin or Behavioral Science
- Experience of HR transformation initiatives including digitalization and automation.
You are a friendly person that creates a connection easily. You bring people together and believe in creating commitments and leaving tangible legacies. A flexible and adaptable person, you thrive in multicultural environments and firmly believe that diversity enriches us. You are a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership. Moreover, You communicate clearly and challenge those around you to think new and grow.
You have a passion for sustainability and innovation and are eager to make an impact. Then, You see technology as the solution for a sustainable future. You are solution oriented and make sound decisions that strengthen the organization in the long term. Also, You act as a role model, leading by example and being a visible ambassador for our company values. Your unwavering moral compass guides you when making tough decisions.
Application and contact
This role would be based in either Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali or Ivory Coast and would require frequent travel (20-30%).
Please send your application, including CV and personal letter, by creating an account in our recruitment system as soon as possible. We review applications on a rolling basis. Please note that, due to the current regulations, we will only consider applications received through our system and not via email or social media.
Epiroc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Epiroc complies with applicable country, state, and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Epiroc supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Epiroc
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED