Lancaster University Ghana Latest Career Opportunity
Lancaster University Ghana is a collaboration between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University in the United Kingdom. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University in the United Kingdom. We deliver exceptional and exciting education and place a high value on a positive student experience, employability, and providing students with access to academics who are experts in their subject. Lancaster University Ghana provides the same degrees as our Lancaster University main campus in the United Kingdom. This implies you will receive the same credentials as if you were studying on the main campus.
Are you a dynamic and motivated sales professional with a strong desire to promote educational opportunities? Are you bilingual (spoken and written) in French? If this is the case, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
As we embark on the next exciting chapter of our mission to educate African leaders of the future, we are looking for a French-speaking Business Development Officer to join our Recruitment & Admissions team. In this position, you will be responsible for advertising and selling educational programs as well as coordinating student admissions into university programs. This is a unique opportunity for you to use your sales skills and French language to engage with a varied group of potential students.
- Make contact with potential students in the French-speaking market.
- Present and explain the advantages of our educational programs.
- Using quantitative pipelines and channels, develop and sustain relationships with potential students and important stakeholders.
- To assist students with the enrolling process and provide great customer service.
- Validation and verification of candidates’ applications and academic documents
- Assuring that all applicable foreign certificates and qualifications have been examined by the appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Ensure that all names and dates of birth on applicants’ results, passports, or IDs match the offers provided.
- Signed offers are issued within 24 to 48 hours of receiving a completed application.
- Making and updating an application status sheet
Required Qualifications or Experience
- It is necessary to be fluent in both spoken and written French.
- Proven sales and business development experience, with a track record of exceeding expectations
- Interest in and excitement for working in education.
- Working understanding of the higher education system, namely the recruitment cycles.
- Excellent understanding of the university’s program portfolio as well as entry/admission requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of student recruitment methods and procedures.
- Cultural differences and how to manage them in the context of student recruiting and marketing require knowledge and understanding.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in similar/related roles is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Social Sciences, or a similar field is required.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate ties with partner organizations.
How to Apply for this Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Bilingual Student Recruitment Officer.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED