February 12th, 2020 at 09:57 pm
Student Recruitment Officers at Lancaster University Ghana
- Company: Lancaster University Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Transnational Academic Group Ghana (TAG Ghana) in partnership with Lancaster University operates Lancaster University Ghana.
About Lancaster University Ghana and Transnational Academic Group
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group and Lancaster University, UK. Our campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK. We provide excellent and inspiring teaching and places great emphasis on a strong student experience, employability and gives students access to academics who are experts in their field.
Lancaster University Ghana offers the exact same degree to the degrees offered at our Lancaster University main campus in the UK. This means that you will be awarded the same qualifications – as if you were studying at the main campus.
Transnational Academic Group develops people who develop nations. Valuing and developing our people is essential to long term success. Our capacity to achieve our goals is dependent on our ability to attract, develop, nurture and retain high quality academic and professional staff.
Transnational Academic Group (TAG) is owned and operated by a group that focuses on building value across three major business verticals including education, media, and information technology. The Group includes, among other interests, ABN 360, CNBC Africa, Forbes Africa, and Tech One Global
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals with passion to fill the listed position: STUDENT RECRUITMENT OFFICERS
Responsible for the recruitment of students into the university’s programmes.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding of each students’ needs and interest
- Build and maintain good relationship with prospective students;
- Get to know prospective students through enquiries and active listening;
- Develop an understanding of each student’s needs and interest;
Calls and Lead Management
- Act as first port-of-call for admissions enquiries;
- Call and follow up on all leads generated and assigned;
- Ensure that lead statuses, notes and personal details are kept fully up to date at all times and after each and every communication with prospective students;
- Providing guidance on Admission Process, making the experience positive and memorable
- Provide guidance on admission process, making the experience positive and engaging throughout;
- Advise applicants on programme choices, offering relevant information to enable applicant make an informed choice;
Recruitment Events & Activities
- Support Event Coordinator, Business Development Associate and Manager in the planning and organisation of Education Fairs, Open Days and recruitment fairs leading to successful students recruitment;
- Organise campus events and tours for groups of students that can lead to interest in university programmes and enrolment;
- Actively lead school visits activities, presentations, engagement on or off campus that lead to successfully student recruitment and conversion.
- Follow up to explain details on offers and convert offer holders immediately offers are issued;
- Advice and guide prospective students through the admissions process and positively influence their views to translate into enrolment;
- Analyse the applicant pool to help manage the application pipeline and ensure quality targets are met;
- Use TAG CRM systems to engage with enquiries and applicants to optimize and manage their experience through the application process and ensure successful conversion rate;
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on closing towards the next step;
- Organise campus tours and run information sessions for prospective students interested in finding out more about programmes of the university;
- Facilitate the application process in a straightforward and efficient way to convert applications to enrolment;
- Follow up with leads at all stages of the pipeline that have become unresponsive to reignite their interest;
Required Skills or Experience
You should have:
- Excellent knowledge of the university’s programme portfolio and entry/admission requirements;
- Significant working knowledge and experience in sales, marketing and customer care;
- In-depth knowledge of students recruitment processes and procedures;
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural differences and how to manage these in the context of student recruitment and marketing;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ working experience in similar/related roles;
The following qualifications and competencies are essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration or equivalent is essential;
- Professional Certification in Sales and/or Marketing, Customer Service is desirable;
- Ability to plan and organise own work, and work to deadlines;
- Prospecting skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- Presentation and report writing skills;
- Negotiation and closing techniques;
- Relationship management skills;
- Confident, passionate and resilient;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications and use of the Internet.
How to Apply
- Applicants are to submit curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com, with subject line: ‘Student Recruitment Officer’ demonstrating how they meet the criteria.
- Closing date: 17th February 2020.
- Only those short-listed will be contacted for an interview
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED