Kempinski Hotel Invites Job Applications
POSITION: IT Manager
This position is in charge of managing all local computer technology and services in the hotel, which can include, but is not limited to: networks, hardware, operating systems, anti-virus, internet access and all related systems, office automation, and email systems, departmental systems for front office, back office, sales and catering, personnel, spa, and other network-based software supporting these systems; network security and compliance;
The hotel’s first point of contact for all computer-related issues.
- Resolve technical or operational issues reported by users.
- Ensure that the equipment is in good working order and that the application’s performance is optimal.
- Ensure that all 24-hour systems (such as the front office, POS, email, and internet) are monitored and that technical support is available at all times.
- Make sure backups are done and examined regularly.
- Follow Kempinski’s policies about computer system security and operation.
- Coordination of any new application installations or upgrades to existing apps.
- Coordination and approval of all new hotel-specific software development in compliance with Kempinski policy and standards.
- Implement all corporate IT policies and processes, as well as conduct an annual self-audit.
- Give ideas on how to improve access and the usage of information in the hotel.
- When it comes to the technical operation of computer technology hardware and software, take guidance from the Corporate IT department.
- Inform Corporate and regional IT, General Manager, and Hotel Management of IT status, hazards, and possibilities.
- Communication with computer suppliers and the Kempinski Corporate IT Department is your responsibility.
- All IT budgets must be prepared and submitted on schedule.
- Responsible for managing and controlling all IT budgets according to an agreed-upon plan and budget.
- With the department heads for all of the business’s IT-supported areas, put together and test a business continuity strategy.
- Maximize employee productivity and morale within the department while adhering to hotel norms and local legislation.
- Employees should be scheduled by various business levels to improve productivity while minimizing payroll expenditures.
- Using a set of policies and procedures, choose and recruit suitable employees for the department.
- Identify personnel with potential for advancement and/or transfer and establish appropriate development plans for them in collaboration with the Director of People Services.
- Work within all budgetary constraints.
Expertise, Knowledge, and Skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in IT Administration or Management Information Systems
- A minimum of ten years of experience in IT and the hospitality industry is required.
- Preferably, a combination of a business area or regional role involved in Hotel system configuration and administration, as well as working knowledge of service industry operations, and managerial and international experience.
- PMS by Opera
- S&C Micros Opera POSITION ORS/SFA/OCIS
- MS Office Windows AD LAN and WAN deployments
- GroupWise Watchguard Guest-Facing Technologies from Novell
- Solutions for Telephony and Communication
- Accounting Services and Guest Service Solutions
- Solutions for HSIA
How to Apply for this Kempinski Hotel Job
Closing Date: January 12, 2024
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED