Job Opening at Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
Job Title: IT Solution Delivery Manager
The Industrial IT Solutions Delivery Manager oversees both internal and external IT solution delivery teams and vendors to make sure that core ERP systems are supported and optimized properly. The person in this role will work with business representatives from industrial affiliates to put together a list of automation and digitization projects and rank them in line with SOTG strategic initiatives. With the strategic transformation of Information Technology’s organizational function, size, geographic reach, and structure, the Industrial IT Solutions Delivery Manager’s role and responsibilities will change over time.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Evaluate the strategic direction for IT solutions and the IT organizational structure and make suggestions that are in line with the goals and objectives of the company.
- Strategy should be used to drive the evolution of existing ERPs.
- Oversight of how affiliates choose and use ERP systems
- Coordinate how Affiliate ERPs connect to SOTG data and analytics projects.
- Set rules for how solutions are made at our industrial affiliates.
- Find, evaluate, and use managed services proactively to improve customer service levels.
- Set up internal and external policies, standards, processes, and templates for working with internal IT teams and vendors. You should also make vendor contracts and procedures for managing performance, relationships, and risks.
- Find and act on opportunities to add value to the business and the vendors that help the business. Sort, make sense of, and get the most out of the solution and vendor portfolio.
- Make sure that all key performance indicators have clear metrics to ensure good performance management and to give oversight to vendor audits when they are needed.
- Workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, logical data modeling, and other methods can be used to gather requirements through interviews. Find out who is involved in the project and set up user classes and their characteristics.
- Analyze and check the requirements to make sure they are complete, consistent, easy to understand, doable, and in line with standards.
- Translate the user’s ideas into functional requirements in a way that developers and the project team can understand.
Education and Work History
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Programming and 8+ years of relevant work experience leading and influencing a team.
- Experience launching and managing on-shore/off-shore managed captive/service models for custom development, solutions support, software as a service, and solution as a service on a large scale that involves domestic and international travel is required.
- Must have experience with at least one software development lifecycle methodology: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and so on.
- Experience with a number of the following IT/business tools and solutions is needed: MS Dynamics 365/NAV BC/AX, on-premises/SaaS/Custom, Informatica, Cognos, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with many of the following business processes is needed: process manufacturing, sales and marketing, supply chain planning, inventory management, logistics optimization and distribution, purchasing and plant maintenance, food safety and quality assurance, finance, etc.
- English must be spoken well.
- It’s best if you can speak French well.
- Experience in the food and drink business is a plus.
Environment/Conditions of Work
- Must be in good health because of how far away the location and operations are.
- Must sometimes be able to do things that are out of their comfort zone.
- Travel will be Less than or equal to 15%.
How to Apply for this Job at Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
Closing Date: 31st August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED