SPIE Oil and Gas Services Ghana Ltd Job Announcement
- Professional knowledge that is specific: SAP: CMIMS
- Aero-Derivative Gas Generators (preferably Rolls Royce RB211), Compressors, Diesel Generators, etc., are some of the things that are needed.
Context and mission:
Provide technical support and be in charge of running and keeping an eye on 3 Siemens SGT 400 gas turbines and 3 Dresser-Rand compressors. Report to the Team Leader.
Location and plan:
Offshore 4×4 position with rotation.
- In charge of running turbo-generators and turbo-compressors and keeping an eye on them.
- In charge of getting ready for and carrying out L1–L3 maintenance tasks
- In charge of site maintenance for L4 to L5 and preparing for maintenance
- Help Siemens during important operations
- Coordination with a Siemens representative at the site
- Tracking of spare parts, consumables, tools, and procedures
- Capable of keeping good relationships with other people and able to work with people from different countries.
- QHSSE rules and procedures should be followed.
- In his field, he or she is in charge of organizing and carrying out the maintenance tasks that fall under his responsibility on-site.
- Manage interventions and make field-related technical reports.
- Is in charge of the tools used by his team. (how much and how many)
- If a system or piece of equipment that he or she is responsible for breaks down, take charge of it until it is working again.
- Find corrective maintenance actions that are done often, analyze them, and suggest ways to make them better.
- Make sure that mentoring works well within his teams and that he actively takes part in the OJT/assessment program.
- Find any problems that keep happening with the availability or quality of spare parts.
- Keep a critical eye on the preventive maintenance programs that are already in place and, if necessary, suggest changes.
- You can join the Emergency Response Team.
- Set up the rotating site assignment.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a relevant field of engineering is needed.
- As a supervisor of rotating equipment for 15 years in industrial plants.
- Good knowledge of how to operate and maintain rotating equipment, with a focus on turbocompressors and gas engines used to make power.
- Experience with taking care of Siemens gas turbines and Dresser-Rand compressors and figuring out what’s wrong with them.
- Expertise in troubleshooting control systems and doing mechanical maintenance on rotating equipment
How to Apply for this SPIE Oil and Gas Services Ghana Ltd Job Announcement
Closing Date: 15th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED