Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Cocoa360 Recruitment 2020. The application deadline is 24th October 2020.
Cocoa360 is a reputable Cocoa specialist firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Manager
The ideal candidate is a consummate peoples person who thrives on cultivating and sustaining relationships to drive the building and retention of lifelong partnerships.
The candidate will be comfortable communicating with multiple business units to align the goals of different groups and generate new avenues for income. Once development goals have been established, this the candidate will be responsible for conducting due diligence, budgeting, creating timelines, and executing necessary projects or events.
The Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing Cocoa360’s fundraising and donor stewardship efforts and assisting with the implementation of an organization-wide resource mobilization strategy.
This role works closely in collaboration with the Executive & Senior Management Teams in Ghana.
- Cultivate U.S and Ghana donor relations, organize fundraising events, apply for grants.
- Lead donor stewardship efforts by creating engaging, visual content.
- Lead post-award management, working alongside the Leadership Team and Development Team to ensure that all grant-funded project deliverables are met, and the project remains on budget.
- Contribute to overall Development Strategy and facilitate clear communication between the Development Team and HODs to ensure fundraising initiatives are aligned with programmatic needs;
- Conduct grant prospecting research, foundation research, and donor research/tracking;
- Evaluate and prioritize the organization’s sustainability, and work with the team to incorporate local income-generating projects.
- Work with the executive and management teams to appropriately communicate Cocoa360’s impact to external stakeholders, and evaluate the organization’s progress using KPIs and M&E.
- Work with Accra-based team to create and update communications and fundraising materials for Cocoa360
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of international development experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience working internationally in developing economies
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural environment
- Familiarity with community-led development and the Ghanaian context
- Ability to work remotely and manage an international team
- Familiarity with best practices in the community lead monitoring and evaluation
- Extensive experience in fundraising in the U.S. and internationally
- Deep understanding of economic, social, and environmental sustainability, and its application in rural areas.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED