Job Vacancy For Guidance and Counselling Officer
De Youngster’s International School is seeking to recruit a Guidance and Counselling Officer.
- Conducting individual and group counseling sessions to advise and assist students with academic and vocational development.
- Evaluating students’ attributes and assisting them in realizing their objectives.
- Developing and implementing counseling strategies with contemporary methods of mentoring.
- Identifying behavioral problems and acting appropriately to remedy the situation.
- Paying attention to societal and cultural differences in all student matters.
- Assessing the development of students and highlighting their sense of accomplishment.
- Completing evaluations, analyzing results, and providing purposeful feedback.
- Cooperating with parents, academic staff, and external partners.
- Arranging and scheduling orientation programs and internships.
Qualification Required & Experience
Second Degree in Counselling, with emphasis on School, Mental, Career and Substance Abuse (preferably a Professional Teacher not below the grade of Senior Superintendent
How To Apply For This Job Vacancy For Guidance and Counselling Officer
Applications and CVs must be addressed to:
The Director of Administration
De Youngster’s International School
P.O.Box AN 7594,
Email to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 21 December, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED