ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (SUBJECT OFFICERS)
Applicants must possess a WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
a good First Degree (Minimum, Second Class Lower) in any of the above subject areas from a recognized University. A certificate in Education would be an added advantage.
Successful applicants will be assigned duties in the Test Development or Test Administration Division.
Applicants must not be more than forty (40) years old at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least three (3) years relevant post qualification teaching experience in a reputable institution. Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Result-oriented and with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality and reliability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain credible working relationships.
- Be computer literate with typing skills.
- Good leadership ability.
- Great organisational and decision-making skills.
- Christian Religious Studies
- Arabic & Islamic Religious Studies
- Electronics/Applied Electricity
- Statistics & Computer Science
- Business Management
- Information & Communication Technology
HOW TO APPLY
Click on register to start the application process or Login if you already have an account.
Complete the forms and submit your application
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 18th September 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED