Job Vacancy at The Cloudburst Group
The Cloudburst Group is a unique mission-driven women-owned small business creating impact, empowering communities, building resilience — where and when it matters. We have an exciting opportunity based in Accra, Ghana, where The Cloudburst Group is contributing to the implementation of the four-year USAID/Ghana Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Platform activity designed to provide expert monitoring, evaluation and learning services to USAID/Ghana staff, implementing partners, and Ghanaian stakeholders. The project is designed to improve USAID/Ghana’s ability to engage in evidence-based program design and increase its ability to measure, analyze and communicate the impact of USAID programming in Ghana.
The Communications/Knowledge Management Specialist will support a diverse array of communications and knowledge management needs to support the learning and knowledge sharing priorities of the activity. This person will be responsible for the development and dissemination of communications materials in line with their skills and experience working within a multi-disciplinary creative team. Specifically, the Specialist will oversee design of user-friendly deliverables tailored to audiences, including training, reports, infographics, handouts, flyers, videos, in line with USAID project branding guidelines, Evaluation Policy and 508 compliance. This position will also provide on-demand support to USAID/Ghana’s Development Outreach and Communications team.
The candidate should have a high attention to detail, good task management skills, the ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, work well in a team environment, and be adaptable to change.
The position is open to Ghanaian nationals only. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Firstly, Design and format documents and presentations in collaboration with project staff, researchers, and subject matter experts.
- Secondly, Apply USAID-specific branding and marking guidelines and standards to the creation of communications products.
- Thirdly, Assist in the development of client-specific communication products including drafting copy text and synthesizing information into high-quality polished deliverables.
- Moreover, Lead the development of fact sheets, briefers, newsletters, success stories, brochures, presentations, blog posts, project highlights, written documents and templates.
- Additionally, Design graphics, illustrations, infographics, data visualizations, or other visual presentation of content for online and print dissemination.
- Also, Provide support for in-person and virtual trainings or other stakeholder engagement meetings, including professional preparation of visually appealing PowerPoint presentations and supporting documentation, as well as technical support for speakers, facilitators, presenters.
- Then, Edit and develop integrated graphic design to create highly polished training, instructional, educational, or promotional videos.
- Afterwards, Support event logistics, marketing, and communications to support events, roundtables, and learning exchanges with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Finally, Provide training and capacity-building on communications and knowledge management best practices to USAID, implementing partner staff, and Ghanaian stakeholders.
Required Skills or Experience
- Undergraduate degree experience in communications, journalism, media, English, international development, or a related degree.
- Minimum of eight years of experience supporting communications and knowledge management activities for donor-funded projects, preferably USAID.
- Familiar with the communications landscape and able to recommend tools and techniques to meet client goals.
- Demonstrated experience in writing, editing, and production for print and online media.
- Experience with video and photo communications strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills to sort and structure content, projects, logistics, and budgeting.
- Demonstrated appropriate interpersonal and communication skills for an effective team environment, including patience and a sense of humor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and online communications tools including Zoom, Google Meet, etc.
- Able to juggle work on multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled user of social media, including effective uses of Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Experience with graphic design and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator), and video editing (Premiere Pro).
- Excellent written communications and copy-editing skills with a high attention to grammar and detail.
- Self-starter able to work with a highly collaborative team and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Lastly, Experience working in Ghana required.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at The Cloudburst Group
To apply, please send the following to [email protected].
- CV with specific USAID experience clearly highlighted
- Writing sample
- 2-3 example communications products or links to a communications portfolio
Closing Date : 9th July. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED