Old Mutual Latest Job Recruitment
Job Title: Business Development Consultant – Pensions
This role is responsible for the development of distribution strategy in order to meet sales targets. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through others for periods up to one year.
- Firstly, Manages sales & expense budget for a sales team against set targets.
- Secondly, Responsible for distribution strategy of products.
- Thirdly, Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
- Moreover, Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Additionally, Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Then, Manages, develops, appoints & trains financial advisors
- Furthermore, Provides pensions advice in line with the customer value proposition & compliance framework.
- Afterwards, Perform retention activities.
- Last but not least, Liaises with Ops on default or late payment.
- Finally, Process new sales lead activity and ensure all leads are qualified within schedule.
- Manages sales & expense budget for a sales team in a branch against set targets.
- Identifies & creates coordinated sales opportunities.
Ensures compliance to process & procedures to minimize business risk.
Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Individually accountable for staff time, tasks and output quality, for periods up to one year.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Plans & assigns work over periods of up to 1 year.
- Guides and directs staff to achieve operational excellence standards.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
Selects potential staff to sustain customer/client service delivery.
- Responsible for distribution strategy of products within a branch.
- Accountable for local marketing.
Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Sales Ability (New client acquisition).
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Also, Business Awareness
- Initiating Action
- Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners).
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Sales/ Productivity
- Then, Compliance
- Team Effectiveness
- Lastly, Relationship Building
How to Apply for this Old Mutual Latest Job
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED