Job Vacancy at Southern Valley Farms Limited
Position Title: Poultry Farm Manager
A reputable and quickly growing poultry farm in Gbugblah, off the main town of Adieso, needs a Senior Staff to fill the role of Farm Manager. This person will make sure that all parts of running the farm are taken care of and that all employees do their daily jobs on time. He or she must come up with, execute, and keep safe ways to work and a safe place to work. Managing and inspiring the team and making sure the chickens are healthy.
He or she must have a problem-solving mindset and be able to think critically in order to make sure that all poultry operations follow all rules and laws set by the company, the industry, and the government of Ghana. He or she would be expected to help the company grow in a number of different ways.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of chickens includes assigning workers tasks like collecting and checking the quality of eggs, feeding and vaccinating birds, crating, and cleaning and fumigant chicken coops.
- Manages the upkeep and repair of buildings and equipment, like chicken coops, hand feeders, and layer nests.
- Makes reports about how many workers were there, how many eggs were made, how much feed was used, and how many birds died.
- Make sure that materials and supplies are restocked as needed. Check to see what farming tools you need, such as brooders, different types of feeders and drinkers, etc.
- Make sure the organization’s safety and cleanliness standards are met.
- Make sure to keep track of the things you buy.
- Identify and deal with problems with poultry health (including diseases like bird flu) and output.
- Watch the feedstocks and act to feed quality and quality requirements
- Watch how the birds do.
Skills or Experience Needed
- Those who want to apply must have a good B.Sc. or HND in Agriculture.
- The best individual will have at least three years of experience in the field.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an interest in mechanics.
- Self-driven, dependable, and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent ability to talk to people and get along with them.
- Know a lot about how birds should be treated.
- Excellent management skills.
- Layer operation skills now or in the past
- The candidate must have been in charge of at least 4,000 birds in a layer job.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Southern Valley Farms Limited
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please write “Chicken Farm Manager.”
Closing Date: 11th May 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED