We are a farmer based organization and have our administrative head office in Kumasi. We are collecting data for several projects through a customized mobile app with the use of mobile devices. Our members are mainly smallholder cocoa farmers across the country.
We are searching for staff who can work under high pressure to ensure that all data is uploaded in the platform, data is cleaned and analyzed and reports are prepared and shared with the departmental heads. We are looking for a person who does not have a typical 8 to 5 office mentality but is also willing to verify data collected in the field when the need arises. You are experienced and skilled in reading and interpreting data, report writing and data security processes.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- You check clean and analyze data coming from the field;
- You keep track on data received from the field and follow up on gaps;
- You analyze data based on certain criteria and use that knowledge to generate accurate reports;
- You prepare questionnaires in the form builder supplied to you by departmental heads and advice for possible improvements;
- You explore opportunities to improve our data collection and data management processes;
- Explore opportunities to integrate data processes at the FBO for increased efficiency;
- You write well written and detailed reports as requested from the different department heads;
- You solve technical problems and use statistical knowledge to spot trends and find errors;
- You plan, co-ordinates and implements security measures to safeguard the integrity of our data;
- Performs other administrative duties on request;
- Any other task assigned by your Supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- You are a detailed-oriented professional who can work securely and independently;
- You are a proven analytical thinker;
- You have a minimum of bachelor degree with database management and or data collection as a specialty;
- Any supplementary related experience has a plus;
- Excellent computer skills with professional knowledge in all the MS Office tools, especially advanced in MS Excel with proven track record;
- Good writing skills;
- Excellent Problem solving skills;
- Good with statistics.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested!, send an application letter and Curriculum Vitae with at least 2 current referee to [email protected]
before the 20th of March 2021.
Only candidates who comply to the criteria will be considered. Only candidates who are selected will be informed.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED