In line with its corporate vision and repositioning agenda to become and remain the first-choice rural bank in Northern Ghana and beyond, Bonzali Rural Bank Limited is seeking to engage the services of :
- Develops systems and policies for the administration of HR activities such as recruitment and selection, training and development, rewards, and motivation as well as performance appraisal
- Performance management and improvement systems – implements the Bank’s overall performance management and improvement systems
- Carry out staff needs assessment and recommend appropriate training to fill the gap(s) identified
- Achieve agreed sales and profit targets
- Develop strategies to grow branch business opportunities.
- Build new customer relationships and retain existing customers.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Provide full administrative support to the General Manager including proactive diary management and liaison with key contacts with partners and stakeholders.
- Manage “day files” to ensure the General Manager have all relevant documents needed for briefings and meetings at least 24 hours in advance.
- Prepare documents (including letters, Minutes and slide decks) and other materials for the General Manager and distribute to relevant stakeholders in a timely fashion.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates shoud click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Friday, 10th September, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED