The responsibilities / duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide full administrative support to the General Manager including proactive diary management and liaison with key contacts with partners and stakeholders.
- Manage “day files” to ensure the General Manager have all relevant documents needed for briefings and meetings at least 24 hours in advance.
- Prepare documents (including letters, Minutes and slide decks) and other materials for the General Manager and distribute to relevant stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Proactively manage and organize and, where appropriate, take notes of a variety of meetings as defined by the General Manager.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the General Manager’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the Bank, some of which may have organizational impact
- Ensure the office of the General Manager has an effective filing system and the rest of the organization can easily access key documents.
- Assist with cross-organization initiatives that require administrative support such as senior management meetings, all staff meetings and annual general meetings.
- Ensure the communications team has access to key documents for web and intranet content, web-meetings, teleconferences and regular flows of information.
- Co-ordinate the planning, running and follow up of key workshops and meetings, conferences and events, supporting the meeting organizers in preparing agendas, papers, minutes and reports.
- Provide a timely response to external and internal requests or information.
- Perform other responsibilities as may be required from time to time in order to ensure the smooth running of the General Manager’s office.
A positive “can do” attitude and is deeply committed.
- Excellent organizational, administration skills, and the ability to plan and prioritize own work without close supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Good writing skills with the ability to draft and edit documents/letters accurately, produce summaries and compose own documentation.
- Aware of the need for appropriate levels of confidentiality and ability to ensure these levels are maintained.
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible; able to make good judgments.
- Good time management skills.
- Highly computer literate and confident with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Good team player.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- A minimum qualification of first degree in Management studies, Business Administration and/or a related field of study from a recognized university.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration and/or Professional qualification in a related field of study will be an added advantage
- Minimum work experience of five (5) years in a similar job.
- Work experience within the Rural Banking sector will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with a detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificates, names and addresses of at least two referees and contact telephone numbers/email addresses to:
The General Manager
Bonzali Bank Limited
P. O. Box 1197
Tamale, Northern Region – Ghana
or via Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 10th September, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED