The responsibilities / duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Achieve agreed sales and profit targets
- Develop strategies to grow branch business opportunities.
- Build new customer relationships and retain existing customers.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Ensure customers’ financial needs are met.
- Develop and monitor bank sales strategies.
- Manage and monitor loan portfolio.
- Identify and develop new sources of business.
- Train, mentor and guide branch banking staff to function effectively.
- Monitor, verify, rectify and update all accounting records.
- Prepare operational reports for the head office
- Ensure the Branch balances all transactions at close of each business day
- Responsible for general maintenance of the Branch, ensuring safety and security of customers, employees and branch assets by following and enforcing all security procedures
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws and all policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of branch operations to coordinate daily branch functions and resolve employee and customer problems.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals and groups at all organization levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills.
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, organizational, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with a detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of academic certificates, names and addresses of at least two referees and contact telephone numbers/email addresses to:
The General Manager
Bonzali Bank Limited
P. O. Box 1197
Tamale, Northern Region – Ghana
or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday, 10th September, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED