Exciting Career Opportunity at Viamo
POSITION: Platform Manager
About the Role
As the Viamo Platform Manager (VPM) for Ghana, it will be your job to make sure that the mobile service is high-quality and useful. You have to be able to put yourself in the shoes of the people who use the Viamo Platform so you can understand what they need to get information, products, and services from our clients.
You will work closely with the global and country teams to make sure that both our end users and clients can have socially impactful experiences through the platform. As the expert on the IVR Platform, you will be in charge of the following:
- Mobile Network Operator Relationship Management
- Content Management
- Platform User Experience
- Platform Strategy and Growth
- Maintenance and Operations
- Monitoring & Reporting
You will be in charge of every step of the content development process, making sure that key messages are translated, recorded, and pre-tested correctly and that they follow best practices. You will be the expert on the IVR platform. Also, You will figure out what content end users need, build the audio and text trees (using the Viamo Cloud Software), update content, and fix problems. You will be in charge of keeping an eye on the Service’s quality and success, testing and evaluating new ideas, and reporting to Mobile Network Operators and NGOs that work with the Service.
Manage Platform Operations
- By using global best practices, you can learn how to use all of the features of the Viamo Cloud Software for creating and managing IVR user journeys.
- Every day, keep an eye on and test the platform and fix any problems that come up.
- Keep an eye on and track all performance and user experience indicators, and be the first to spot positive or negative trends that can help you make decisions to improve your impact.
- Make marketing materials, such as SMS and voice scripts, and set up campaigns according to the plan that was agreed upon.
Co-create and Execute Platform Growth Strategy
- Talk to end users to find out what kinds of content will help them build partnerships that will help the platform grow.
- Look into the content and media landscape to find sources of content that will help meet the needs of end users.
- Try out different ways to market the platform to bring in new users and measure the return on investment (ROI) for each test.
- Help the local in-country programs staff sell more products on the platform by giving them information about how end users use the platform.
- Find out what content end users want and do business development with potential partners to find content that will make the platform a mobile lifestyle partner for end users.
- Make sure the platform offers the best value proposition possible by making sure it always has updated and relevant content.
Test and Impact
- Try out new ideas to improve the user experience, make a bigger impact, and reach your goals.
- Work with the global platform team to create and run pilots for content, marketing, and user experience, and then measure how they affect engagement and revenue on the platform.
- Learn from experiments that have been done around the world and then do the same thing after making changes for each location.
Manage Partner Relationships
- Engage with one or more mobile network operators to market the platform to the general public and reach our target audience.
- Talk with mobile network operators to get marketing growth levers for a business model that can be scaled up.
- Share insights based on data and make reports that can be used, as agreed with the partner, to improve the impact of their content.
Give help with project management
- As needed, help the Country Manager or Director with things like business development for the Viamo Platform.
- Watch how different products and projects are put into action on the platform and give the implementation team advice on the best way to do things.
Important Measures of Performance
- Effects of Platform
- MAUs (Monthly Active Users)
- MUBs, or monthly user benefits,
- Engagement of the User: Caller to Listener Benefits per User Ratio
- User Retention Revenue on Platform from Month to Month (not a current KPI, but a
- possible future scenario)
- How many people sign up
- How many dynamic content partnerships there are
- Team and How They Report
Reports to the Country Director in Ghana, with a matrix reporting line to the Regional Viamo Platform Manager in Nigeria.
- Computer Science, IT, Engineering, and/or Business degree from a college or university
- 3+ years of work experience, preferably in IT product management or working with mobile value-added services.
- Mastery of computers and mobile technology, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in Microsoft Office.
- Experience collecting and keeping track of data, especially product growth and engagement metrics
- Excellent skills in running projects and programs, with a focus on customer service.
- Experience making content, especially for changing social and behavioral norms.
- At least two of the local languages Twi, Ewe, Dagbani, Ga, and Hausa must be spoken well.
- Shown they can do more than one thing at once, set priorities, and work with others while paying close attention to the details.
- Proven ability to work alone, flexibility, and willingness to adapt to new tasks as needed.
- Worked with a Mobile Network Operator or IVR/USSD VAS service before.
- Having experience making content for mobile.
- Experience working with media and content production partners, like radio stations.
- Ability to do basic quantitative and qualitative analyses to judge the health and performance of the platform.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Viamo
Closing Date: 20th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED