Exciting Career Opportunity at UPL
Job Title: Sales Representative Accra & East
With an annual turnover above $6 billion, UPL Limited (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070, LSE: UPLL) is a global producer of sustainable agriculture goods and solutions. We are a firm with a clear mission. UPL is committed to advancing food system progress through OpenAg®. We are creating a network that is reinventing sustainability and redefining how an entire industry thinks and operates – we are open to new ideas, creativity, and answers as we aim to make every single food product more sustainable.
As one of the world’s largest agriculture solutions companies, we have a diverse range of biological and traditional crop protection products with over 14,000 registrations. We have a presence in over 130 countries, with over 10,000 associates worldwide. Please visit up-ltd.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for more information on our comprehensive portfolio of solutions across the food value chain, including seeds, post-harvest, and physical and digital services.
We are looking for a skilled Sales Representative to join our growing team at our Ghanaian subsidiary (Callighana). If you’re a dedicated worker, UPL is a terrific place to advance your career. Apply now!
Presenting our products and services to potential clients, recognizing unique consumer qualities, and offering ways to advertise and sell our products are all tasks of the Sales Representative.
Finally, will assist us in expanding our customer base and establishing our brand in the allocated region while focusing on UPL goals.
- Maintain contact with distributors and retailers.
- Deliver expected growth in line with sales forecasts.
- Set distributor goals and keep track of receivables.
- Maintain customer forecasts and track forecast accuracy
- Territory forecast vs. budget alignment
- Implementation of agreed-upon marketing strategies
- Marketing Intelligence (interact with distributors, agents, and farmers to learn about the competitors and the market)
- Maintain ties with distributor sales representatives.
- Deliver quarterly and annual territory sales analysis and sales vs. budget tracking Territory Sales and Distribution Strategy
- Management of Distributor Stock
- Identify high-value product or label gaps in the market and assist in the development of business propositions.
- Technical assistance (distribution agent technical training, agent/farm visits, field trips, and farmer days)
- Handle concerns and act as a liaison with the Technical Department.
BSC/Master in Sales/marketing/commercial/agriculture degree with experience in agrochemical sales/Nature Conservation/Horticultural sales/technical/marketing/government and municipal tender domains
Requirement for Behavioral Skills
- Creativity in communication
- Customer centricity
- Personal development
- a focus on outcomes
- Problem-solving abilities
- Genuine Assertive Negotiation Skills
- Analytical abilities
- Interpersonal abilities
- Dedicated to finding solutions
- Entrepreneurial Entrepreneurialism
How to Apply for this Robert Walters Job
Closing Date: 28th September 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED