Exciting Career Opportunity at RHR
Job Title: Lead Food Manager
Our Lead Food Manager role is a great next step if you’re ready to use your leadership skills to fully lead and inspire a management team and department. You will know exactly what to do, what to expect, and how to get help. It’s a win-win situation. We give you the time and space to coach your team and improve your leadership skills, and you help us give our customers and coworkers even better service in the store.
Your leadership experience doesn’t have to be in Food Retail. It could be in any customer-focused industry. In fact, we want to grow a management team that works well across the whole store, so don’t worry if you don’t have a lot of technical knowledge. (Tramadol) What we’re mostly looking for is a desire to help people succeed and a love of connecting with customers.
What you’ll be doing
Our goal is to serve and help every customer by letting our love of food drive us.
You’ll be working in one of our busiest and most complicated stores, reporting directly to the Store Manager and leading a team of managers. It moves quickly. Every day will bring its own surprises. You won’t always have the answers, and that’s fine. You can help your team keep delivering by solving short-term problems and making medium-term changes.
Food sets the tone for the rest of the store. If we do it right, customers will come back again and again, so it’s important that grocery, fresh, and produce are always available and looking their best. Your leadership will get things done every day, all day long.
In particular, it’s your job to decide what will happen in your area for the next 1–3 months.
There are many things to learn. Every day, you’ll improve the leadership skills you already have and learn new ones. Here’s how:
- You’ll be coaching, motivating and guiding your managers to work as a productive team, building their capabilities and leading them through change.
- You’ve figured out how to help your team put themselves in the shoes of the customers, taking real pride in how we give better service and spot opportunities.
- You’ll lead by communicating clearly about how we’re doing and getting people to make changes for now and the next three months.
- You will be developing yourself as the operational expert and acting as a role model for your team
- You’re comfortable making quick decisions and feel responsible for running your part of the store and filling in for the Store Manager.
- You might be in charge of a smaller grocery store or convenience store or already be in charge of a team.
- You might be looking for a new challenge after taking a break from your job or switching from another big store, retail environment, or industry.
- You’ve shown that you can make a difference and love being part of a team, so it doesn’t matter where you work now.
- What matters most is that you are driven to grow, committed to bringing out the best in others, and passionate about customer service, just like the rest of us. In the end, that is what our stores are for.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at RHR
Closing Date: 5th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED