September 23rd, 2022 at 09:51 am
Everstream Analytics New Job Opportunity
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Everstream Analytics risk scores and predictive insights set the world’s supply chain standard, helping global companies turn supply chains into business-changing, market-shifting, competition-crushing assets. Removing the traditional blinders of traditional data – we offer more complete information, sharper analysis, and accurate predictions.
Companies like Google, Schneider Electric, Unilever, and Campbell’s rely on Everstream Analytics to push their supply chains to be faster, smarter, safer, and sustainable!
What Matters Most to Everstreamers
Doing our best, no matter what challenges lie in front of us. We’re sharp, focused, determined, and as a team, we’re unstoppable. Of course, we have values like “integrity” and “honesty”—that’s a given—but our core values run deeper:
- Audacity | We are bold. We break through the status quo and do what others haven’t, can’t or won’t
- Grit | We get the job done and keep going, so our customers can do the same
- Optimism | We have a can-do attitude, and instead of saying “no”, we figure out how
- Virtue | We do what’s right, the right way—especially when it’s difficult
- Solidarity | When we celebrate each other and our differences, we all do better
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for Target Accounts for their assigned Account Executives (AEs). SDRs engage and qualify leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel.
They research potential clients, connect with, and educate prospects and qualify before handing them off. SDRs are trusted team members and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. They focus on researching the target accounts in the territory, and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. This applies to both inbound and outbound leads.
Position is 100% Remote, home office based.
- Firstly, Promoting and marketing Everstream Analytics business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
- Secondly, Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Thirdly, Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
- Moreover, Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Additionally, Working with the Sales Team to support the acquisition of new accounts in the territory
- Then, Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- Also, Effectively partner and work with internal teams
- Finally, Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 2+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Then, Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools including phone, email, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Sourcing, procurement, and/or supply chain knowledge is highly preferred
- Also, Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in a distributed team environment
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Afterwards, Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Fluency in German and English is required
Thanks to our remarkable people we are at the forefront of change and bringing cutting-edge products and services to market. We focus on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Our culture is cultivated from resiliency, responsiveness and critical thinking and are integrated into every aspect of what we do. If you share in our passion to revolutionize the supply chain industry with disruptive technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Everstream Analytics.
How to Apply for this Everstream Analytics New Job
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED