We are seeking an Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineer, with at least 15 years experience on Construction management / site supervision / Quality Control of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Services on Buildings to join our organization, in Ghana.
In this position, you will manage and lead the assigned team of engineers, in analyzing the design and quality plans, reviewing engineering such as shop drawings, materials submittals, method statements, calculations notes as well the work inspections.
You will be based on site, leading the team assigned to the MEP supervision, following up the site progress with subcontractors, verifying works performed, their records and elaborate progress reports.
You should have previous experience in the supervision of all MEP Services on large and complex Building projects, as for example Hospitals, Data Centers, Airports, etc…, on all areas such as electrical distribution, low current, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing and lifts.
It will also be valued knowledge on Hospital systems such as Medical Gases networks, Imaging, etc… as well as knowledge of BIM technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review design drawings, specifications, BoQ and costs estimates
- Assist on the procurement of the MEP works, on the preparation of the tender and also on the evaluation of the technical proposals
- Planning of the works, and in particular of the MEP, engineering and materials/equipment submittals schedules, long lead item.
- Review submittals from Subcontractors (shop drawings, material submittals, etc..
- Review Project Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plans
- Plan and perform site Work Inspection on Buildings works, such as Power Distribution, Lighting, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm, HVAC, Fire suppression, Lifts, etc…
- Coordinate works with the different subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare, Issue and organize/compile Work inspections reports, NCR, etc…
- Issue Weekly and Monthly Quality Progress Reports
- Will be reporting to the Project Manager.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
About The Company
Ellipse Projects SAS is a fast growing engineering and contracting company specialized in the promotion, development and execution of turnkey infrastructure projects in various sectors such as communication systems, water supply, energy, construction and health infrastructures.
Established in Paris area (France), the company is currently active in high-growth markets and operates in Africa, South-East Asia, Middle-East and Latin America regions through its international network of branches and offices.
How To Apply
All resumes / CVs and cover letter Must be sent directly to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 17th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED