Dara Capital Calls For Job Applications
A renowned credit company in the Greater Accra Region is looking to hire a Credit Recovery Risk Assessment Officer.
We are searching for a detail-oriented Credit Recovery, Risk, and Assessment Officer who will be responsible for managing the risks associated with lending money to clients, as well as analyzing the creditworthiness of potential borrowers and deciding whether or not to give them loans.
Duties of the Recovery, Risk, and Assessment Officer
- Monitor the allocated portfolio of overdue loan facilities to find the reasons for delinquency using solid credit judgment, a collection strategy, and processes within predetermined-wide policy guidelines and regulations to reduce credit losses.
- Conduct a loan aging analysis, schedule, and follow up with investors on the recoverability of outstanding loan balances.
- Prepare approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow up until the account is entirely settled and the balance is paid off. Ensure compliance with DCCL’s Credit Policy and Procedures for managing the loan recovery process.
- Manage and prepare monthly collection reports, updates, and status. Maintain a continuous decline in non-performing loans through aggressive recovery efforts and viable restructuring alternatives.
- Make regular and frequent phone calls, site visits, and follow-ups with the investees to implement loan recovery strategies and action plans. Send demand and reminder letters to all defaulting clients, and verify all credit files to ensure adequate documentation and monitoring.
- Collaborate with the legal department to ensure that effective compliance standards are routinely fulfilled with both internal and external regulatory obligations.
- Develop and regularly monitor credit policies and processes to ensure their compliance.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Loan portfolio quality and quantity
- Credit analysis and processing
- Credit monitoring and recovery
- Credit risk assessment and management
Qualifications & Experience
Officer’s prerequisites and qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise as a credit recovery officer or related role
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Requirements for this position include knowledge of credit laws and regulations, proficiency in Microsoft Office and financial software, a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, experience in credit analysis, risk assessment, and collections, strong leadership, and team management skills, and the ability to develop and implement credit policies and procedures.
Location: Greater Accra Region.
How to Apply for this Dara Capital Job
The CV should be submitted to: email@example.com
Closing Date: January 31, 2024.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED