New Employment Opportunity at Zipline
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building the first instant logistics system that serves all humans equally. Leveraging expertise in robotics and autonomy, Zipline serves tens of millions of people around the world.
Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people.
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Our graduate talent program gives local youth the necessary skills for employment in the field of instant logistics. Subsequently, successful Graduate Trainees are empowered to apply their acquired skills in the local and international job market.
Zipline’s instant delivery solution has directly saved thousands of lives and millions of dollars for health systems in markets where we operate.
As a digital designer graduate trainee on the go-to-market team, you will gain a chance to challenge yourself and experience the excitement of being a key part of a high-quality, innovative, highly productive team serving our clients with their sustainable growth initiatives.
The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics (including art direction of photography), email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. The Digital Designer works closely with the Go-To-Market team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Firstly, Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Secondly, Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Thirdly, Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across digital customer touch points.
- Moreover, Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses: websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics, brand campaigns, and photography
- Additionally, Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards
- Finally, Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project managers, design colleagues, information technologists, and content experts to deliver an effective user experience
What You’ll Bring
- Diploma or HND/Bachelor’s Degree in the field of digital design, graphic design, communication studies, graphic communications, or a related field
- A good portfolio of design work, showing solutions to business problems through effective design
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge of Web design processes
- Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising websites
- Then, Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Lastly, Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
How to Apply for this Employment Opportunity at Zipline
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED