Compassion International Latest Job Opportunity
Job Title: Program Trainer I
This entry-level learning professional works with cross-functional specialists and subject matter experts to help the partnership and program support teams by designing effective learning processes, putting content into context, and possibly delivering live and virtual learning events that are in line with a national learning strategy.
Also, this learning professional may recommend and evaluate training vendors to provide, develop, or deliver training interventions. At this point in their career, the person in charge may still be learning new things and helping with training activities and projects.
The learning professional usually works in the clusters that have been given to him or her. He or she helps with the full learning cycle, which includes needs analysis, design and development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Keeps in touch with Jesus Christ on a personal level. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, keeps a kind, Christ-like attitude with people inside and outside of Compassion, and prays regularly for the ministry of Compassion.
- Acts as a spokesperson to bring attention to the needs of children.
- Knows that Christ told us to look out for children.
- Commits to and puts child safety at the top of all decisions, tasks, and activities in the ministry.
- Follows all of the rules set out in Compassion’s Code of Conduct and Statement of Commitment to Child Protection.
- Reports any suspicions of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting system and helps with the right responses if something does happen.
- Helps put learning solutions into context based on a needs analysis.
- Takes part in creating and putting content into context, reinforcing key learnings, and figuring out how well it works.
- Helps make sure that the learning approach is tailored to the specific needs of partners with the help and direction of staff from different departments.
- Helps make sure that the program is still relevant and that the ideas are easy to understand and transfer.
- Also gives an idea of new learning and development strategies and best practices to improve the success of assigned learning programs.
- Collects data to measure how well learners are doing and how well the learning program is working.
- As directed, help make reports that show how well learners did and how they used what they learned to the right levels of leadership.
- Keeps track of how many church partners have finished child protection training in line with expectations and policies set by the ministry.
Has a relationship with Jesus Christ on a personal level.
Responsible for supporting, upholding, and acting on Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all communications and relationships with people inside and outside the organization.
Skills and qualifications
- Learning management systems (LMS) know-how
- Articulate 360, a platform for making content, should be familiar.
- Use of design programs like InDesign, Canva, and Photoshop
- Moodle and other course management systems (like Blackboard)
- Being able to make apps that solve specific problems
- First degree in computer science, software development, content creation, graphic design, or a related field.
- At least two to three years of related work experience
Licenses and certifications
- Experience and education shown above can be replaced by education, training, and/or certification of the same level.
How to Apply for this Compassion International Job
Closing Date: 27th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED