African Asset Finance Company New Job
African Asset Finance Company Inc (AAFC) Inc is a fast-growing equipment lease and finance company with a range of equipment rental, pay-per-use, and equipment financing offerings for the African market.
AAFC has organized its portfolio around several equipment categories, such as agricultural equipment, medical (diagnostic) equipment and back-up power solutions. While adding equipment categories, AAFC is expanding its footprint to other African markets. AAFC is meanwhile also developing its access to capital markets and has started to evaluate, design, develop and implement several technology solutions to facilitate, and in places become the foundation for, its future growth.
AAFC has developed an Equipment-as-a-Service (EASE TM) program in the Healthcare sector, with an initial focus on CT and MRI Scanners from leading manufacturers, and is launching the service in Nigeria and Ghana, with plans for expansion elsewhere.
To help implement its ambitious growth strategy, AAFC is looking to strengthen its business development team with:
- A Business Development Manager EASE Healthcare (Ghana)
- A Business Development Manager EASE Healthcare (Nigeria)
- And/or a Senior Business Development Manager EASE Healthcare (West Africa)
To develop and manage a portfolio of customers in the healthcare sector for the EASE Healthcare offering in Ghana, Nigeria and (later) other West African countries.
The business development managers:
- To begin with, Are responsible for generating a pipeline of potential customers and managing the conversion of leads and prospects in customers
- Secondly, Are responsible for realizing annual and quarterly goals with respect to pipeline generation, conversion rates, customer acquisition, contract yields and customer retention
- Thirdly, Coordinate the customer vetting process (in collaboration with the underwriting team), lead the completion of transactions
- Furthermore, Are responsible for account management, customer satisfaction and managing relationships with existing customers
- Moreover, Manage or co-manage collaborative relationships with the local (partner) organizations of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), who are our third-party service providers for installation, maintenance, support, customer training and an important source of lead generation
- Additionally, Contribute, in close collaboration with colleagues, to building an organization brimming with operational excellence, the implementation of technology platforms, the evolution of and compliance with standard operating procedures
- Then, Are responsible for the local implementation, execution and monitoring of all policies and procedures related to business development and account management
- Also, Are responsible for continuous updating of the CRM platform and for regular and accurate reporting of business development activities and contributes to consolidated and group level reporting
- Thereafter, Are a member of the business development team of AAFC, operate in close collaboration with other members of the team
- Besides that, Participate in the development of new service offerings, and contribute to the evaluation of expansion of the EASE program to other equipment categories
- Afterwards, Are responsible for a seamless collaboration with all other relevant AAFC group colleagues and/or departments
- Mose so, Uphold the values of AAFC
- Last but not least, Represent (when appropriate) AAFC in public and is an ambassador for AAFC
- Finally, Are responsible for compliance with all applicable regulations, codes of conduct and standards
Qualifications, Experience, Characteristics and Skills
- College (Bachelor’s plus Masters) degree, preferably in Medical Science and/or Business Administration
- Must be fluent in English, good working knowledge of other locally important languages preferred.
- Must be eligible to reside and work in the countries for which the candidate is applying
- Relevant professional and commercial experience in the healthcare (services) industry, medical equipment industry or a similar field, with a proven personal track record of customer acquisition and account management, and preferably with some experience in financial modelling.
- At least 10 years of working experience
- Has at least 5 years of hands-on, on the ground, experience in the local market
- Possesses a keen knowledge of the local market and good awareness of relevant trends in the healthcare industry
Desirable Characteristics & Skills:
- Is results driven, with a commercial mind-set and promotes a strong sense of collective ambition and shared ownership of success, while accepting sole overall responsibility
- Is entrepreneurial, mature, and high-energy, analytically strong, self-starter and team player, with good cross-cultural communication skills and a “can-do” mentality
- Be a great communicator with excellent people skills, has an eye for detail, and an unbiased, “open mind” in evaluating potential solutions
- Is methodologically driven, process-oriented, and has a best practice mind-set; is a quick study and an easy and flexible adapter of new initiatives and technologies
- Displays solid emotional intelligence and a healthy dose of cultural sensitivity
- Understands and subscribes to the importance of compliance and transparency
- Subscribes to the values, ethical standards, and vision of AAFC
How to Apply for this African Asset Finance Company New Job
Candidates or those with suggestions for Candidates are requested to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: May 27, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED