Accountant Needed at an educational institution
A reputable educational institution seeks the services and immediate employment of an ACCOUNTANT
- To begin with, Complying with all local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Then, Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Also, Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Furthermore, Presenting data to investors, and other entities.
- Moreover, Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Afterwards, Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- More so, Computing taxes.
- Last but not least, Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Finally, Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Qualified applicants must possess the following:
- A first Degree in Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognised Tertiary institution.
- ACCA/CA Level 2 minimum.
- Five years experience in the same capacity.
- Knowledge in accounting software.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications to [email protected] Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission of Application Letter and CV is Friday, 27th May, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED