Video Editor (Internship) at CDD-Ghana
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
To provide skilled communication support to the team. Also, S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
You should have a Diploma/Certificate in Video Editing
Special Skills Required:
- To begin with, Demonstrable skills and experience in using Adobe Premiere, After Effect, Adobe Audition
- Then, Ability to create engaging content /video/design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Also, Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Afterwards, Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Finally, Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
How to Apply for Video Editor (Internship) at CDD-Ghana
And also, Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Please note that, only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED