USAID/West Africa Analytical Support Services and Evaluations for Sustainable Systems in Agriculture, Environment and Trade (ASSESS) project is seeking candidates for Chief of Party (COP).
The project is based in Accra, Ghana and covers West African countries receiving funding from United States Agency for International Development, West Africa Regional Economic Growth Office (USAID/WA/REGO).
The ASSESS project provides programme evaluations and research, monitoring, knowledge and information management (including learning events), and other support services to USAID/WA/REGO.
The project is implemented by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) in partnership with The University of Rhode Island (URI), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and other partner universities in the US and West Africa.
The COP is a local hire recruitment (ie., recruited in Ghana and based in Ghana). Any nationality is eligible to apply under these conditions if the candidate has, or can obtain, legal status to work in Ghana.
ASSESS project is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of affirmative action
KEY COP RESPONSIBILITIES
- Programme leadership, management and implementation in collaboration with ASSESS Partners.
- Maintaining a strong and responsive relationship with the USAID/WA/REGO.
- Establishing scopes of work and budgets, coordinating, overseeing and participating in implementation of project services in response to REGO requests.
- Ensuring quality products and services delivered on schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to act as primary in-country liaison for the project with USAID/REGO using a highly responsive service-oriented approach to understanding REGO needs and providing high quality, timely outcomes that fully achieve identified objectives and add value.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain regular and open lines of communication with the USAID/REGO ASSESS AOR, REGO Team Leader and REGO Technical team leads.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree related to management and administration or related to technical fields in development programmes in agriculture, trade, the environment or monitoring and evaluation. An experienced leader and manager
There is no deadline for submission.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling review schedule with the first review on the 18th of December, 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED