Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for deputy director, hr, and administration National Peace Council
To provide leadership and strategic direction for effective management in Administration and Human Resource Directorate of the Council with the aim of achieving the objectives of the Council.
• Must have a Postgraduate Degree from a recognized Tertiary institution in Human Resource and Administration
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Council in collaboration with
the Public Services Commission.
• High-level computer proficiency
• Strategic planning, quantitative and analytical skills
• Leadership, administrative and Communication Skills
• Report writing skills
• Team player
• Presentation and negotiation skills
• Knowledge of Public Procurement Act(PPA)2003, Act 663 and the National Labour Act (NLA) 2003, Act 651.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED